RCI Adventure of the Seas transatlantic November 3, 2012 (Spain to Puerto Rico)

LtDang

Moving our thread back to the top of the list. This weak I've been busy doing things such as sorting clothes for the trip, some last minute shopping, tux fitting, etc. I'm excited to be on vacation soon! :-)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Hey.... to all that are leaving shortly or already gone. Enjoy the trip and look forward to meeting you in Spain or on the ship. Hopefully many of you are making it to the pre-cruise gathering on Friday night at the Molina Lario. ;)

Dickie (and Dan) - thanks for taking the charge on planning / announcing any FOD gatherings for the ship. :D

Walter

Well looks like all is a go from Toronto...fell badly for those flying in from the North East coast of the US.

Heading to the airport shortly for our flight to London! Heading to Malaga on Thursday...see you all soon....finally seems like vacation time!

Well looks like all is a go from Toronto...fell badly for those flying in from the North East coast of the US.

Heading to the airport shortly for our flight to London! Heading to Malaga on Thursday...see you all soon....finally seems like vacation time!

Have a great flight . See you Friday

Archived