Eurodam verandah categories

Hello, we are thinking about a cruise on the eurodam later this year and are interested in a verandah. Which of the mid range categories are the best and what are the key differences between them? Other than location I can't really tell. Thank you!

Hello, we are thinking about a cruise on the eurodam later this year and are interested in a verandah. Which of the mid range categories are the best and what are the key differences between them? Other than location I can't really tell. Thank you!

The biggest difference IS location. There are several V cabins with steel under the railings as opposed to the plexiglass at the very front of the ship, and some have a slightly smaller (in depth) verandah. But in, as you say, the "mid range" catagories the difference is location.

The biggest difference IS location. There are several V cabins with steel under the railings as opposed to the plexiglass at the very front of the ship, and some have a slightly smaller (in depth) verandah. But in, as you say, the "mid range" catagories the difference is location.

The only cabins with steel railings are the VH and VF cabins on deck 4.

We prefer the VD cabins on deck 4 due to the slightly larger balconies

We are in VF5061 on Eurodam in August. I do believe it is Location, location, location. This will be the lowest deck we have had, but am happy with our position. I personally prefer the see-through balcony to the steel one though. In our case, finances have to be considered and the more I "tweak" each cruise, the more cruises I can do. We prefer to compromise on cabin class, (although there is no compromise on standards whichever cabin you select as they are all wonderful), and then we can spend more on shore tours. Would I like to go Suite class??? Hell yes, but reality must rule. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Archived