coach store on the allure of the seas

Can someone who has sailed on the allure please tell me if there is a coach store on the allure? Some videos show the store in central park but I was told it is on the oasis not the allure. My wife wants a new purse for her Bday while on the cruise ( guess who's buying lol) and would prefer a coach. Failing that does anyone know if there is a coach store in Ft.Lauderdale as we are spending a post cruise day there. Oct 2 is way too far off HURRY PLEASE!

Can someone who has sailed on the allure please tell me if there is a coach store on the allure? Some videos show the store in central park but I was told it is on the oasis not the allure. My wife wants a new purse for her Bday while on the cruise ( guess who's buying lol) and would prefer a coach. Failing that does anyone know if there is a coach store in Ft.Lauderdale as we are spending a post cruise day there. Oct 2 is way too far off HURRY PLEASE!

I think it's a "Guess" store on Allure. We were on Oasis in May and went in the Coach store there, they aren't giving away any deals (same prices as in the stores on land).

We were on Allure in March. The Guess store is mostly small accessories and it's located on the Royal Promenade. I wandered in there a couple of times, but didn't see anything I couldn't live without.

I believe there is a Coach store, and it is indeed in Central Park. At least I'm pretty sure it was Coach. I never even went in there. :o

There is a Coach store on the Allure, this is from RCI's website:

Coach®

Browse an assortment chic accessories by Coach, the iconic maker of luxury leather goods. The onboard store showcases the brand’s signature line of designer handbags, leather goods, sunglasses and scarves.

There is also a Coach store in Ft. Lauderdale, at the Galleria. See coach.com and check their store locator.

Yes, Coach is on the Allure. I can tell you that the prices are the same as land based Coach stores. Coach stores occassionaly sends out coupons that the Allure store will not honor.

There's also a coach outlet store at Sawgrass Mills which isn't too far from FLL. The store is decent sized, on par with the larger coach stores I've seen in urban areas. They often hand out 15-30% coupons at the door or you can sigh up on the coach outlet website to receive them via e-mail.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/coach-factory-outlet-sunrise

Personally, I prefer the designs at the outlet as they're simpler and have a bit less hardware. I also find it difficult to find a "plain old leather" version at the regular store without too much "stuff" like crinkle patent, heavy hardware, coach logos pasted over everything.

Yes, there is a Coach on the Allure. It's located in the corner of Central Park on deck 8. Loved it!

• 3 years later...

I bought a purse in Allure's Coach store 2 years ago. I am not a purse person but had a lot of onboard credit and was told by my daughter I needed an upgrade in fashion. I was looking for a purse that was specific to or only available on the Allure. At that time they did not, but the purse I did get, the color was not available in the US stores. The sales girl was very helpful.

The coach store did indeed have a newer selection of purses, and some colors of prints I have not seen before. (July 27th 2014)

The over-all selection was limited to mostly newer purses, wristlets wallets.

Did not attend the sale time.

See Ya

Do not go to the Coach Sale in the Promenade. OMG it was absolutely crazy and truly the prices were not that good. The store is relaxing and is in CP on the Allure. I didn't see any deals really and the styles were current.

We did go to the Coach Store in the Sawgrass Outlets when we returned. We had late flights out of FLL that evening, so rented a car at the airport and drove around to a few different places, including the outlet. Everything in the store was 50% off their lowest prices. I came home with 2 purses, a wallet, and a few other accessories. :)

The Coach store on the Oasis (which is presumably the same) had similar products to what was available at the time in the store back home, but they had colors that were only available internationally. Once I got home, I changed my mind about the color and was able to exchange it at my local store. They said something about processing it as an international return, but otherwise, it was simple. They never questioned whether they could exchange it or anything like that -- even though they didn't have that color in their store.

Edited by brklyn78
typo