***Welcome To The New Cruise Countdown Club***

mstrc1

Sharon, isn't that the truth about the election. I am totally fed up with all of the crap that we have seen on the TV. So I am very glad as well that the election is over.

Yes, you are right about being careful about not loosing my lifetime status. You are only allowed 2 lbs over or below in order to maintain that status.

Everyone is bracing for tomorrow with the severe weather they are calling for. This weather is moving across the country. We got the rain yesterday in the morning and then nothing the rest of the day. We also got some early this morning and it is overcast now. So unsure if we will be getting more today or not.

Well I guess you are going to have to give this new instructor a chance, to see what she will be like. If someone is unhappy with what she is doing, going and talking to her might help. If she does not know how to improve, then things will just stay at ststus quo.

Kathy

I feel like my cold is starting all over again. Didn't go see the girls tonight, just didn't feel good enough. The codiene cough syrup works at night but this morning have a sore throat again.

The water aerobic instructor I thought was very good, different of course but really good. Of course you can't please everyone so those people should quit coming and not bad mouth her I think. But I bet the gal that was not happy will keep coming anyway.

We had given one of the tenants a notice of delinquient rent lasr week. Yesterday she calls and says her apartment is loaded with bed bugs. Bill's son does all the maintenance work for the apmnts so he went over there to talk to her. He checked all over and could not find any sign of any bugs. This morning at 6am she called me and said she could not stay in the apmnt any longer and was calling a bug man to check it out and we would have to pay. I said no, we would call someone ourselves, she could call who ever she wanted but it would be her expense. Bill''s son stopped over again around 11am and she had drug her bed and couch out into the yard. Then we got a call from the city saying they had recieved a report of a bed bug infestation at her apmnt. I set up a company to go out tomorrow and called her to let her know. She said her bug guy had come and thinks its dust mites. Again now she called to say she was sorry its not bed bugs. But we still have to get the inspectipn and report for the city. All because we gave her that notice of over due rent! He really needs to sell them!

Sharon, I am sorry you are having so much trouble with the rental places. It sounds like to me that she is putting one up on you and she still has not paid the rent. Tell me what is wrong with this picture?

With this up and down temps we are having. This is perfect weather to be getting sick. Lots of rain today, and some could be severe. Hopefully you can find something that will help you during the day time as well.

Any news about Bill's med's yet? They are certainly dragging their feet on this one. I agree there are those who do nothing but complain about everything. Yet they do nothing to improve the sutuation. You are probably right, she will continue to come and do nothing but rip the instructor.

Stay dry and safe today. Hopefully it will not be as bad as they are saying.

Kathy

Wow, what a night, tornado sirens going off, hail and rain. I had Bill go sit by the basement stairs for a while, it did not look good outside! Seems to be past us now and all is quiet.

How has the weather been in your area tonight?

Got good, actually terrific news! We were accepted into the program to get Bill's medicine until Dec 31, 2015. Finally relief from that stress.

Also had the bug company out to the apartment. No trace of any kind of bug. No dead ones, no live ones, nothing. He even said maybe she is on drugs sometimes they feel like bugs are crawling on them. He is writing up a report for us to give the city and the renter. I wish we could get her to move, she callls about 5 times a day complaining.

So will get a good nights sleep tonight.

Sharon, I was listening and did hear about the storms moving through your area. I am glad to hear that all went well for you and no damage to your house. Rockford got hit hard I did hear. Around here, we did get the rain, but it never panned out like they said it would. Most of the real bad stuff was up in your area.

I agree about that renter. She is just trying to get back at you. She wants everything, yet wants to live rent free. There must be something you can do to her to get rid of her, she is a dead beat.

That is good news. So what happens on Dec 31st, do you have to reaply once again or will they automatically renew it for you? At least that is a very heavy weight off of your shoulders.

Well 1 week form today we will be on our way to SFO. We over night there and the next day we fly to HNL. We spend a few nights there and board the ship on the 20th. We end in YVR on May 1. Then take a shuttle to SEA and we are back home on May 3.

Very windy here today, but the sun is out bright. Have and enjoy the day.

Kathy

I'm not sure what happens Dec31st. Just so relieved want to take a while before we start worrying about it.

That sounds like a wonderful trip you have planned. Wish we could still go on a cruise or any where for that matter. But am happy to still have Bill with me whether we do any thing or not.

Bill's 2 daughters and the ones husband came over tonight for a visit. I think they were going to stop for dinner on the way home.

One thing about the codiene cough syrup the dr prescribed, it sure makes me sleep good!

The weather looks pretty nice this week, if they are right.

Sharon, how far away are you from that small town of 150 residents? I guess we all should feel very lucky as almost all of those houses are completely destroyed. All of this happened in about 30 seconds. Unbealivable, but today, like you said is very sunny and it should be a good weekend. They said on the news, April is the second most month with tornados, and June is number 1.

You hit it righ on the head about being together and chearishing every moment. It has been a long time for us as well. As Bill's father was sick and we had to cancel. Allso Bill has been laid up and sick himself. So we have said that this may be our last cruise for a while or not. Who really knows. All we can do is enjoy and do the best we can do for whatever time there is. But being toghther is te most important.

Well like you have siad, Dec 31st is a ways off, and you can finally put that behind you now and will not have to be worring about it now. Also good that you are sleeping better at night. Even if you are staying home, you could take some and just take a nep during the day time.

We are just getting everything all lined up and making a list of what to be bringing and getting cloths all in order. Time is clipping away.

Enjoy and have a good weekend.

Kathy

I have never heard of that town so must be pretty far from us. Seeing what it looked like in the daylight was really bad.

Its always exciting even thinking and planning the cruise I think. Thats part of the fun! Did you go shopping for clothes or did you have smaller sizes still in your closet.

Glad you are both feeling good now and able to go and enjoy it. Time away from work will be good for you.

Sharon, the best of news, the jerk will be back here the first week while I am gone. There was a few times last week when I felt like walking out and not coming back.

Yes, I did go shopping with a friend of mine yesterday. Bought same new sandles, and tops and slacks. It is always fun to shop for newer cloths.

I consider ourselves very lucky to have survived that storm. Looking at all of the distruction those people suffered, we are luck that the storm passed over us all. Today once again very sunny and temps should be in the 60's and maybe even 70. With rain moving in tonight and tomorrow.

Enjoy and have a good day today,

Kathy

I was outside in the yard tod a y and found some insulation, a large piece of metal like from a poke barn and a picture dated 1971. Unfortuneatly the picture front was ruined so no need to find the owners. All this debris came from the tornado. Heard on the tv it is about 60 or so miles from us.

I was going to work outside this afternoon but one of Bill's daughters came over for a while. Then when she left it was pretty cool and windy. So I guess it will wait for me another day.

Saw the deer running around in the back again tonight, I think they were playing.

Sharon, wow I have heard stories about people finding things. You should get intouch with a news station and tell them what you had found. It would make a very interestig story and especially traveling some 60 miles. That town really got hit very hard. Now on to the rebuilding process.

Yesterday they had at the club what is called spring fling. Where everyone signs up for all of the leagues. So they served food. So we were there all afternoon until early evening.

We woke up this morning about 6 am to the sound of loud thunder and pouring rain. It has all cleared up now, sunny and temps in the 60's.

Some of our bushes are blosming out. I would have to say that we are probaby something like 2 weeks behinds the trees popping out.

Kathy

Did you sign up for the bocce ball league? Anything else too? That's nice the club does that.

Bill had a tooth ache all weekend so we called and got in to the dentist this morning.He took some xrays and sent us over to the oral surgeon at 3 pm. Bill had 3 teeth pulled and is feeling some really bad aching now that the novicane has worn off. Seems as bad or worse than when he had the toothache.

We were supposed to get his month supply of medicine today but it didn't come. Hope everything is still ok, will have to call tomorrow and see.

Sharon, yes, we are co-cahir for the bocce league this year. Maybe we have picked up a few new members. It is always a fun evening on Wednesday evening to break up the work week.

Wow, that is not good that Bill had to have teeth pulled. There is nothing worse than tooth pain. I hope he gets medication so he will begin to start feeling better without so much pain.

I think another day in the 60's with lots of sunshine. I guess rain towards the end of the week. What is you exercise routine during the week? I went to weigh-in last night and I gained .2. So I am still OK, but I will really have to watch things during the cruise.

Enjoy and have a good day today,

Kathy

Bill has been in bed all day, I got him up once to eat a little cream of chicken soup because all he had in his stomach was pain pills and I was worried he would get sick to his stomach. He has terrible pain still. I talked to the oral surgeon people and they said to have him keep taking the pain meds. Hopefully it will be better, a little even, tomorrow.

I usually go to Forever fit class on Mon, Wed and Fridays. Either zumba or water aerobics on Tues and Thurs. The new gal for water aerobics was sick this morning so I went to zumba. What a work out, whew!

I have lost a couple of pounds also now in the 130's. Seems nothing tastes like anything, maybe its the cough syrup I'm taking.

I went outside today and cut down my asparagus from last year. I made sure the mower started and it did even without charging it after all winter, hooked up the cart so I could dump the stuff way in the back and then saw I had two flat tires on the front of the mower. I don't know how to air them up so had to leave it go for now.

I know you both enjoy the bocce so nice you are co-chairs for it. Yes its nice to break up the week, thats why I go to see the girls on Wed nights.

Still didn't get the meds, called and found out the nurse didn't fax the correct information to them. They have tried calling her several times but coudn't get her, so I called and left message for her to call them. Can't get the meds until she sends the correct information to them!

Guess thats all for now, think I'll go to bed too.

Sharon, I am sorry to hear that Bill is not doing too well. First you have his teeth pulled to help him out, and then he is in so much pain, you wounder if it was the right thing to do in the first place. I hope he gets some relief soon.

With Bill being sick, I am sure you are not doing your regular routine either? I would think that there is something that you can fill up those tires just like on your car. Perhaps you were just in a hurry and did not see it. Lets face it, if they are deflated then there must be a way of filling them.

Well only one more day of work and then they are on there own. Most likely I will not be doing anything while gone. So don't expect anything from me. With what the ship charges for access, I will not be posting while gone. I am taking my computer, however just for work and checking out flights. So we leave tomorrow night and return on May 3.

Dosn't that just burn you up about people who cannnot do their job properly. Hear you had that lady who kept saying the weather was bad and she did not send anything in, and now you have this person who cannot do the same again for properly getting every thing taken care of so you can get the meds. But I am sure, if it came down to them they would be the first to be screaming if things did not go smoothly for them.

Have a better day today,

Kathy

Sharon, this will be my last post until we return in May. I hope Bill is feeling better, but tooth pain can linger on for a bit. Hopefully the meds are keeping him out of pain.

Be safe and well and I hope during our time away all is good for you both. We leave tonight to stay close to O'Hare, as our flight departs at 6 am tomorrow morning.

Kathy

Sharon, we landed in SFO this morning. Then we leave tomorrow morning for HNL. We are just resting and getting ready for the next leg of our journey to HNL tomorrow. It has been early flights thus far and no problems on the flights. Tomorrow is another thing.

Once we get settled in HNL tomorrow, I will check back. I hope both you and Bill are doing OK.

Kathy

It's so much fun to go places, see new things and try new places to eat. Tomorrow you will be in Hawaii and see all the beautiful flower's. Good to go while you atr both healthy and can enjoy it.

Try not to do too much work for your job. Let them see how much they miss you.

We had a beautiful day here. Was going to cut grass but Bill felt well enough to go to the farm to do the mail and pay bills. Didn't get back until 5 pm. Then his 2 daughters came and by the time they left it was too late. Guess I'll try tomorrow,

We did get the 30 day supply of medicine, free, on Thursday. But the drs nurse put no refills which would mean going through a bunch of stuff again. So I called her and asked her to redo it right now while she knew how to do it and make it for 6 refills. That will take us through Oct when we'll have to get another prescription. She called me tonight and said she had done it for 6 refills. So that was good.

Have a restfull night so you are ready to go tomorrow.

Sharon, we arrived in Honolulu yesterday morning. The temp here is 83 and if you can believe it, I was complaining about being too hot and over heated. We have a great view from out room of the ocean. It is a 5 hour time difference.

I am glad that all worked out for the med's and all is good until October. Also good that Bill is feeling well too.This may be the last time I can post until we arrive in SEA.

We check out tomorrow morning and board the ship for our new home for the next 11 days.

Be well, and Aloha.

Kathy

I know I don't like it too hot either. Guess we are never happy huh? I think you will get used to the temps and enjoy it. You are just so used to cold weather. On the ship there will plenty of air conditioning.

I went to a wedding shower, hated to go and sit inside when I could have been working outside, Bill's son came over this morning and got the two front tires off the older mower, they were pretty flat. He took them with him to get them aired up and will bring them back. I use that one to cut paths and the very back. I did get all the grass cut yesterday with the new mower.

Bon Voyage, what kind of cabin do you have?

Just watched the ACM awards, my granddaughter and hubby got 2nd row seats there. She had bought the tickets a year ago. They live real close but will probably take hours to get out of that place and get home. Better to watch on TV and then watch the news and go to bed.

Thats what we are going to do now.

A cold and rainy night! Went out for fish with Bill's son, daughter, granddaughter, son in law and a family friend. Inexpierenced waitress brought the soup after we had started dinner. I had told her to forget about bringing the soup but she brought it anyway, one of us ordered broiled fish, she brought all deep fried. Grrrrrrrr

Sharon, we are leaving Hawaii in a few minutes. We are in a suite and we will be 5 days at sea. I do not know how I will be able to do that. Temps have been in the mid 80 here everyday.

Be safe, and we will talk more on our return on 5/3.

Kathy