Formal night when ship doesn't leave til midnightt

Yet one more formal night question. On a 4 night cruise on majesty, the second night we are docked in Nassau until midnight. I understand that on 4 night cruises typically formal night is second night. Does that still hold true when ship does not leave port until midnight?

Yep...after a day of "fun in the sun", head back to the ship, dress up, have a nice dinner, and then head over to Atlantis for some "dressy gambling"! It's fun! Just watch the time, so you don't get carried away and miss the ship!

The 1st (or only) formal night is ALWAYS night 2.

Thanks! I thought that would be so but the fact that the ship stayed in port so long made me wonder....I did not want to miss formal night

(I know, I know....but I love dressing up! SO I did not want to plan something that would keep me off the ship at dinner time.)

Yep...after a day of "fun in the sun", head back to the ship, dress up, have a nice dinner, and then head over to Atlantis for some "dressy gambling"! It's fun! Just watch the time, so you don't get carried away and miss the ship!

The 1st (or only) formal night is ALWAYS night 2.

No, actually it's not. On the Monarch 3 night cruises when the ship is in port until 11pm, there is no formal night - just smart casual. At least that's how it was fairly recently, as seen on several threads.

Archived