Best Excursion In Cozumel?

SUGA1202

We have done the jungle ATV and had a blast!! Very bumpy, would recommend bringing gloves to save you from the pain of the multiple blisters we were gifted with on our hands. We could have slowed down and saved the hands, but it was too much fun to go fast!! lol

Sailing on Allure July 3rd...would like to see opinions on the best excursion/why in Cozumel. Your input is greatly appreciated! :-)

It depends on what you like to do.

I am addicted to Luis and the Cozumel Mexican Cuisine Workshop.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=CZB5&DestinationCode=CARIB&sourcePage=shorexByTypePortDest&ActivityTypeId=8

2417783660077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2423729950077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2227100460077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

We have done the jungle ATV and had a blast!! Very bumpy, would recommend bringing gloves to save you from the pain of the multiple blisters we were gifted with on our hands. We could have slowed down and saved the hands, but it was too much fun to go fast!! lol

We definitely had this one at the tippy top of the list...I get really motion sick though...would you still recommend?

dune buggies to Jade Caverns, looked like mud people afterwards but never had so much fun.

Wear clothes that you wouldn't mind throwing in the garbage, lol

Sounds like so much fun! I get really motion sick though...you think it would be ok still? How were the caverns?

We went to Xcaret park and had a great time. It's got a bit of everything, nature, history, animals and our favourite part, the underground rivers that you can float along. Would go again!

Underground rivers?? Sounds scary! LOL :-)

It depends on what you like to do.

I am addicted to Luis and the Cozumel Mexican Cuisine Workshop.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=CZB5&DestinationCode=CARIB&sourcePage=shorexByTypePortDest&ActivityTypeId=8

2417783660077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2423729950077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

2227100460077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

I second Chef Luis had a great time there a few years ago.

Carol as soon as I saw the title of the post and your name I knew that you would be promoting Luis and the Mexican Cuisine Workshop.:):D

We also did this excursion and had great fun. Would do it again.

We definitely had this one at the tippy top of the list...I get really motion sick though...would you still recommend?

He.. yeah!! Loved it!! I can't seem to add pics on here or I would post some pics for you. If you love the off rode stuff! Again, bring gloves. They provide helmets with a scarf underneath. I'm on FB if you would like to see pics, let me know.

Ha Ha!! I finally did it!!! That's some of the terrain! I will find another one. There is a spot you will stop and they will show you some Mayan Ruins.

34oznf6.jpg[/img]

They really are not big ruins, but it's a nice break. They provide water and first aid as you can see, I needed it for the blisters

149b4fq.jpg[/img]

Love to snorkel or do a discovery scuba dive here because this is one of the best places in the world to do this!!! I have used Eagle Ray Divers and love them!! They are on the web. It is a quick cab ride from the ship to the marina where their boats are located!

I'm always surprised when I read these kind of posts because I would think they would mostly be filled with people diving/snorkeling, but they rarely are.

CZM is one of the top 5 diving/snorkeling destinations in the world, some would even say its in the top 2 or 3!

That being said, if you have never dove/snorkeled in CZM and you don't have some aversion to salt water, I struggle to understand why anyone would do anything else? :confused:

Please don't take my comment to heart, I'm not referring to the people who have already done it or who physically cant.

Maybe I should start my own thread, because I'm really curious why more people don't though... :)

The jungle ATV is the way to go. Our snorkeling trip was cancelled so we did this instead. We had a great time, but watch out for those "puddles!" We were so dirty when we got through I was ashamed to sit down for lunch in town! :p

WE have done many of the excursions in the Caribbean and Xcaret is the best for active people . The only down side is you need more time than most stops have. If you do it hit the ground running and go right to the underground rivers.

Archived