Shows - Best Seating Locations?

What is the best location to sit in the Amber Theater (third, fourth or fifth deck and rows from the front) to see both Chicago and the Blue Planet?

How far back from the front would be best for the aqua show?

We sat at one of the pub tables all the way at the top and at the back for Blue Planet and we could see everything just fine (as soon as people stopped walking in front of us looking for seats after the show started). Blue Planet is a great show. We also sat in the upper area towards the back for Chicago and it was fine. I think we'd try sitting near the front of the top deck next time, just to see if that's any better.

We like to sit in the third or fourth row back from the stage at the stage floor level and right of the isle for "Chicago" and the Headliner show. We have sat there for "Blue Planet" twice and felt that a more central position and at least ten rows back might be better because some of the "Blue Planet" effects are not so easily seen from the sides.

That close to the front, however, it is difficult to exit a show if you are not enjoying it because the performers can see you leave and you must pass everyone in the stage level seating.

For the Aqua dive show, the most central seats are reserved for Suite guests with gold Sea Passes and for Diamond Plus guests. That leaves seats on the left and right for those without gold Sea Passes or Diamond Plus designation. If you sit too low, you may get splashed. I do feel the splashing risk is higher on Oasis than Allure, because the Oasis show seems to have swimmers doing antics that force water onto lowest bench viewers.

At any show, your seating choices become quite limited the less time you allow before the show starts. It may be quite hard to find the seat you want if you show up later than ten minutes before the show starts.

The other challenge is that while folks are told they cannot reserve seats, many do try to grab seats for their late-arriving friends. You may be turned away from attractive seats by these folks. I have seen near fights break out over this very thing. My advice is to arrive at least half an hour early to popular shows in order to get the seats you want.

In the main theater u can sit anywhere and have a good view. I sat in fifth row for Chicago, seventh row for Blue Planet (stage right), for headliner show, I sat in the Presidential Box top left. All were nice seats with good view. For Aqua theaer show we sat at the bar tables all the way in the back; you are actually on the boardwalk and not in the theater. Very nice seats, we saw everything.

What is the best location to sit in the Amber Theater (third, fourth or fifth deck and rows from the front) to see both Chicago and the Blue Planet?

Specific to the Blue Planet show, I thought the higher decks had a better view since much of the show is airborne. We picked the upper deck because timing wise it ended right as our late dinner seating was suppose to start, it was much easier to get out of the theater from those upper decks and make it to the MDR quickly.

We sat in the 3rd row on the left side at the aqua theater. There was a sign that said the first 3 rows were considered the "splash zone", but we didn't get wet at all. However if you sit in the first 3 rows in the center you might!

We had many different shows and activities in the Amber Theater and tried out a number of seats, and the by far the best location was the very first row of the back half of the theater. The downstairs of the theater has 2 levels, and the first row of the second level sits about 6 feet higher than the rows just in front of it, so you have an amazing unobstructed view! Another bonus is you have a place to sit your drink on the railing in front of you : )

Archived