What isn't included in onboard meals?

abisha

Hi

On Caribbean Princess, which food venues on the following on the list is NOT included in my free onboard meals?

• Ultimate Balcony DiningSM
  • Wine and caviar bar
  • Lobby bar & patisserie
  • Scoops ice cream bar
  • Prego Pizzeria
  • Afternoon Tea
  • Café Caribe

Thanks!

Wine and caviar bar are paid items, some things in the Patisserie may be extra charge, but most are not, UBD is extra cost, Scoops has free soft serve, but the milkshakes and splits/sundaes are extra cost. Tea, pizza, cafe caribe are free. Pizza via room service has a delivery charge. Not on your list but also free is the pub lunch.

Hi

On Caribbean Princess, which food venues on the following on the list is NOT included in my free onboard meals?

• Wine and caviar bar
  • Lobby bar & patisserie
  • Scoops ice cream bar
  • Prego Pizzeria
  • Afternoon Tea
  • Café Caribe

Thanks!

Nominal fee:

Ultimate Balcony Dining

Wine bar(any wine or drinks a fee)-although complimentary tapas are included in cruise fare

Lobby Bar/Any bar on the ship-pay for your drinks

Speciality restaurants- ie. Steakhouse,Sabatini's

I think that is all?

• Ultimate Balcony DiningSM-Not included, $50 extra per person for the Ultimate Dinner, and I am not sure what the ultimate breakfast is running lately.
  • Wine and caviar bar-Wine is not included, price varies
  • Lobby bar & patisserie-Specialty coffees are not included, but you can purchase a coffee card where they are at a reduced price.
  • Scoops ice cream bar-Soft Serve ice cream is included
  • Prego Pizzeria-Pizza is included (room service delivery though there is a $3 delivery charge)
  • Afternoon Tea-Is Included
  • Café Caribe-Just an extension of the Horizon Court, it is also included.

Others have provided good answers but I believe you are looking at old information about the CB.

Hi

• Wine and caviar bar The CB has a Vines Wine Bar and tapas or sushi is complementary with drink purchase.
  • Lobby bar & patisserie The Patisserie has been replaced by the International Cafe. Since the CB does not have Gelato there is no charge for any food at the IC. Any coffee or other beverages are extra cost.
  • Scoops ice cream bar
  • Prego Pizzeria You didn't mention the Trident Grill (burgers and hot dogs) which is also no cost.
  • Afternoon Tea
  • Café Caribe

Thanks!

IECalCruiser beat me to it with the above information. :D

However, I thought I might add one additional clarification of something that confuses some people.

The coffee that is served in the Horizon Court IS free. However, the coffee and specialty coffee drinks (such as lattes, espresso, etc.) served in the International Cafe/Piazza coffee bar is NOT free. This coffee is fresh brewed and the coffee drinks are made to order. The Horizon Court coffee is made in large batches from a coffee syrup, and some people do not think it is very good.

You can purchase a "coffee card" which will give you 15 specialty coffee drinks and unlimited free fresh brewed coffee.

Hope that's useful, and Happy Sailing! :D

Archived