Beer Cooler bag deal on Freedom?

Anyone recently off the Freedom know if they had the beer cooler bag special. I have read that it allowed you to buy 8 beers and a cooler for around $35 and then just the beers for $25 after that. My husband would love this.

We bought one on the Oasis last October. This past cruise, they said they didn't honor the package anymore and it was only certain ships:mad:. I told the bartender we bought it on this same ship.......

When we went on the Freedom last September, I was told on the 1st day that they were out of them and may not get them anymore. Miraclessly, them got some on the last full day, Saturday. So much for getting the refill offer all week!

we got ours Oct 2010 and by Dec 2010 the promotion was over. I was solo Dec 2010 and had brought it with me so I bought 8 bottles (4 day cruise), the bartender filled it with ice and I kept it in the window sill of my cabin. My cabin steward insisted on keeping it filled twice a day with ice!

We bought one on the Oasis last October. This past cruise, they said they didn't honor the package anymore and it was only certain ships:mad:. I told the bartender we bought it on this same ship.......
I think Royal Caribbean's trying out a number of package-type ideas right now, and that's why they're changing things so fast. Personally, I think they're doing it because they've realized that they'll make more money from packages than having people continue to smuggle (which they'll never be able to stop).

Archived