Bedding Question

I was looking into booking the Mariner in March. I was wondering if they had the same bedding as the Oasis does. I was on the Oasis a couple months ago and LOVED the bedding. It was the best sleep I had had in a long time--so much so I want to purchase the bedding for Royal Caribbean.

BTW, no, it will not take away from my cruise experience if the Mariner doesn't --I was just wondering.

I was looking into booking the Mariner in March. I was wondering if they had the same bedding as the Oasis does. I was on the Oasis a couple months ago and LOVED the bedding. It was the best sleep I had had in a long time--so much so I want to purchase the bedding for Royal Caribbean.

BTW, no, it will not take away from my cruise experience if the Mariner doesn't --I was just wondering.

The bedding is standard in fleet so the bedding will be the same.

My husband and I were just asking ourselves this morning; why our sleep hasn't been the same since our cruise. I loved the beds and the bedding. I went to sleep immediately every time my head hit the pillow on my recent cruise.

Ann

If per chance it is not the same on Mariner it might be because it is scheduled for dry dock at the end of April. They may be waiting to do a bedding refresh at that time.

I agree with the rocking. When I get home I really miss it.

If per chance it is not the same on Mariner it might be because it is scheduled for dry dock at the end of April. They may be waiting to do a bedding refresh at that time.

Not sure if this is good or bad, almost annoying. I am one of the few lucky ones that still get to experience the rocking after we get home for about 3 days! So, for those days I still sleep as good as the ship. Just tough being at work and still feel the ship rocking!

Not sure if this is good or bad, almost annoying. I am one of the few lucky ones that still get to experience the rocking after we get home for about 3 days! So, for those days I still sleep as good as the ship. Just tough being at work and still feel the ship rocking!

I'm glad to know I am not the only one who experiences this. I feel the ship rocking for several days after I get back from a cruise.

I don't think it's the beds or the bedding. It's the rocking of the ship that puts us all to sleep better than at home. :D

I have to agree with that, it is the rocking of the ship. I just want to sleep all day, never at home i am up and ready very early every day, even on weekends

That's what I was wondering. The Mariner will have all the bells and whistles shortly after I cruise.

I'm glad to know I am not the only one who experiences this. I feel the ship rocking for several days after I get back from a cruise.

I love the rocking of the ship--when I sleep. I am pretty sensitive to it and will feel the rocking for about a week after my cruise.

Archived