MSC Opera Photos Eastern Caribbean Feb. 26-March 5

Benitad

Benita, I just LOVE all your photos! You girls really know how to have a good time. I totally remember the magician you danced with in the disco. Too bad you don't have pictures of my favorite dancer and spa attendant! Was Marco your Cruise Director or was he off the ship by then? Quite nice to look at.

That is so cool you had Art Sbarsky at your table. You know he used to be a VP level executive at NCL, Crystal, and Celebrity Cruises. Now he is an editor at one of Cruise Critics competing cruise Internet sites. I would have loved to chat with him, and I always thought he was quite handsome as well. ;)

Thanks for the great photos.

Ernie

Isn't ART just Hand-SOME! He was, and is, great. As you can see, Ernie, we had a wonderful time! ]

Some of the photos, though, had me wondering who was the bleary-eyed photographer I'd handed my camera to!

But I'm still smitten with Brian. ... sorry Brian ... you are TOO cute, and oh what bootiful baby blue eyes! Love Ya, Mr. Opera!

Don't know about Marco, though ... we were all too taken with the handsome First engineer!

Jose (?) the Brazilian Animation team member wasn't too bad, specially line-dancing in cowboy gear!

Don't know about Marco, though ... we were all too taken with the handsome First engineer!

Jose (?) the Brazilian Animation team member wasn't too bad, specially line-dancing in cowboy gear!

Was Luca still with the Animation Team? He was one of my favorites. VERY nice guy and easy on the eyes too. ;)

Ernie

Dunno ... I was too busy hanging out in Byblos and on Deck 9 Stern!

Believe me Benita, I spent many hours up in Byblos ... and Luca did too! We had a nice group up there everynight and of course my mom was the ring leader! ;)

Ernie

Very nice pictures !!

Pasquale (picture 45,46, 74, and others) was our waiter on Melody (november 2002). Looking forward to meet him again.

Gr. Henri.

Great pictures...I was on the same sailing.....many evenings I enjoyed watching you have fun on the dance floor.....

That magician was too funny - I didn't see his show but he knew how to dance....

A good time was had by all!

Dunno ... I was too busy hanging out in Byblos and on Deck 9 Stern!

Benitad,

I thought you were a male, but you prove me wrong.

Good memory pictures for when your old and grey!

Gives a good impression of -the vessel-

One question:where there deckchairs on Stern? for a lazy female????

see you somewhere------

Eternity Cronestein

Benitad...I'm VERY VERY SHY!!!!!

Also the other decks have chairs on that aft veranda...altho if you want to experience the ultimate "Benitad Ladies Memorial Veranda" you must go to deck 9!

Thanks Rotterdam,

OKE,I am going -down- to the 9 aft veranda.I like an experience.

Greetings from a cold/windy Holland.

Eternity Cronestein

Pasquale was our waiter on Melody (november 2002). Looking forward to meet him again.

Gr. Henri.

Henri!!!! This may or not be an extraordinary coincidence!

What cruise did you and Marian sail on Melody in November 2002???

Hai, Robynp,

""Henri!!!! This may or not be an extraordinary coincidence!

What cruise did you and Marian sail on Melody in November 2002???""

It was a trip form 31.10.2002-11.11.2002, route Genova, Malaga, Funchal, Tenerife, Casablanca, Cadiz, Barcelona, Genova.:cool:

We were on a table with elderly couple, who had cruised with MELODY 6 times, after they had MONTEREY 12 times !!!:confused:

When you were there you should remember, because one night in the lounge I did the "dress-up like a lady" contest (for men !!!), and I won !!! I looked beautiful :eek:

Big red lips under a moustache :eek: and a black wig. I wanted to kiss the cruise-director (Francesco) but he was afraid !!! Anyway , lot of laughing :D

(again, now I have seen the pictures I got !!

Henri.

Henri - what a shame! We were on the cruise AFTER you - boarded 11.11.02 - must have passed you somewhere while you were getting off and we were getting on.

Thought it might have been too much of a coincidence. Never mind, we shall meet aboard Opera! :D

Archived