MSC Opera Photos Eastern Caribbean Feb. 26-March 5

Benitad

Benita the one thing that really shows in your pics is that it is possible to have a fabulous cruise with MSC. Our happy group of 30 "CCers" on Opera April 2nd will have to get our cameras clicking and make sure that we can come close to matching your happiness if we cannot do better!

Somehow I doubt that we can do better but we wll try - promise :-)

Come join us?

Life is like a bank account - you cannot take out more than you put in.

That is so true of a cruise too!

Thanks for sharing the great pics! Love to see someone else enjoying the Opera as much as I did. I have to say that it has been my most "fun" cruise so far. It certainly shows how much fun you all had. :D Hope to enjoy a MSC ship again when they come back for the Caribbean season.

Isn't ART just Hand-SOME! He was, and is, great. As you can see, Ernie, we had a wonderful time! ]

Benita,

I hope you saw your buddy Art's editorial review over on the competing cruise website (I can't mention the name). If you haven't and need the link just shoot me off an email. I think he was impressed for the most part.

Ernie

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning from here in the UK, thanks for posting your photo's they are absolutely brill, you certainly looked like you were having a ball. I am going on the opera with my sister on June 11th to the med, will be our first cruise and am really looking forward to it and hoping it will be the first of many thanx again regard patricia x

We definitely had a blast! Friendly crowd, accommodating staff , beautiful ship, intriguing food (yes, I had TWO helpings of the tripe at the lunch buffet!) and spectacular service absolutely made the cruise for us. They truly felt like family. And I hope that showed in the photographs. OK ... I do admit we did the Titanic bow scene a few too many times, but even that was so COOL! Hope you read the review as well ... :)

I'll second that Dolly Dimple. I am greatly enjoying reading all the reviews and viewing the photos here.

I too am from the UK and will be sailing on the Opera. I am on the Sep 10th sailing and it'll be my first cruise. I can't wait!

You all ENJOY ... remember you'll have a host of former (soon-to-be-repeat) passengers mourning as you post your reviews! I hope you have as wonderful a time as we -- and czechmate and crew -- did. And take note, from Susan's miserable experience:What you think might be the flu, or migraines, or whatever ... could just be a bad case of motion sickness, despite a lifetime on the water!!!

Greetings from England on this sunny morning. I have viewed the Opera photos with a great deal of joy and delight. Thank you so much for giving me the oportunity of seeing this beautiful ship before l go cruising on the 4th.June. Dolly Dimples has expressed her enthusiasm too, l hope she is as excited as l am.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhhh---

Those pictures bring back such happy memories...

:)

We really have to figure out when we can sail together again...

(and yes, Ernie - Art is a charmer, but he plays on the other team :( )

Archived