NIEUW AMSTERDAM May 22 - June 2: A 40 Year Old (Cruising) Virgin's Big Gay Long Revie

Choinski

Most excellent reading.

Thank you !

You should have been on the NA during the first 6 months.

You would have swooned over their original Hotel Manager (HotMan).

I have done most of my cruising with RSVP and Pied Piper, you should think of joining one of our "Merry Adventures".

Your wit would fit right in.

There are a lot of CC'ers on these cruses as well.

Go back and read some of the Roll-Call threads for previous year's RSVP cruises and you can get a hint of the "spirit" on board.

One of these threads passed 3,000 posts !

Quite a number of us "regulars" on these cruises stay in touch the other 51 weeks of the year here on CC.

Really do hope to meet you on board, and soon.

r.

FABULOUS review!

You should get cruise critic to pay you to do all

their reviews.

I have sailed many cruises with HAL and you nailed it.

Thanks,

John

Thanks! I'd do it for free if Cruise Critic would pay the passage.

Thanks for your excellent review with pictures!

It's funny the things that cycling near the Maasdam at the Black Falcon terminal can make you do! Hopefully one of these years my husband and I will venture onto her for the Canada/New England cruise.

You should have been on the NA during the first 6 months.

You would have swooned over their original Hotel Manager.

Stan Kuppens is incredible at his job and I'm proud to consider him a very good friend on the seagoing side of things. Everyone should go on at least one cruise where he has the reigns on the hotel side of things. Incredible!

Stan Kuppens is incredible at his job and I'm proud to consider him a very good friend on the seagoing side of things. Everyone should go on at least one cruise where he has the reigns on the hotel side of things. Incredible!

DBA,

Amen and AMEN !

As a HM and as a person ! !

r.

We met him on Eurodam where we had a huge CC party (80 people or more). Where is he now?

On the Westerdam in 2005, DH and I met the nicest couple. DH looked at me once we had gotten to our cabin and asked "Are they like together, together?" I said yes and have been for a long time.

He and I have been married (the two sex) variety for 17 years on Saturday, but we had the best time hanging out during the cruise with our gay friends. It made me laugh and think of them when you said the fabulous couples provided the exotic to the Southern Couples. DH had never been around a gay couple. It's just not something we see that often where we live.

My new gay friend said he was from the South too, Southern Japan y'all. DH and I laughed about this last week so your review is very timely.

At the end of the conversation first listed in the post. I asked him if it made him uncomfortable-he said no it was just different. He then said isn't that one reason we cruise to enrich ourselves by meeting people and going places outside of our normal experience. I said yep, and I guess love is love-no matter what it looks like.

On the Westerdam in 2005, DH and I met the nicest couple. DH looked at me once we had gotten to our cabin and asked "Are they like together, together?" I said yes and have been for a long time.

He and I have been married (the two sex) variety for 17 years on Saturday, but we had the best time hanging out during the cruise with our gay friends. It made me laugh and think of them when you said the fabulous couples provided the exotic to the Southern Couples. DH had never been around a gay couple. It's just not something we see that often where we live.

My new gay friend said he was from the South too, Southern Japan y'all. DH and I laughed about this last week so your review is very timely.

At the end of the conversation first listed in the post. I asked him if it made him uncomfortable-he said no it was just different. He then said isn't that one reason we cruise to enrich ourselves by meeting people and going places outside of our normal experience. I said yep, and I guess love is love-no matter what it looks like.

Thank you for those sentiments. All I ask is when it comes to the next election day, please think of them when the basic rights you take for granted - the freedom to marry, raise children, or hold a job without discrimination - are put to the ballot as if the rest of the world had a god-given right to dictate how they ( / we) should live.

Thank you for those sentiments. All I ask is when it comes to the next election day, please think of them when the basic rights you take for granted - the freedom to marry, raise children, or hold a job without discrimination - are put to the ballot as if the rest of the world had a god-given right to dictate how they ( / we) should live.

Loved your review and would be delighted to meet you both on a cruise someday. Quite the coincidence, but we received a wedding announcement in today's mail from my niece and her partner in Boston. After many years together they had a private wedding ceremony and the announcement included an invitation to a gala reception in August to celebrate their happiness and life together. We adore them both and will definetely be there to toast them. So agree with your sentiments- if only those who want government out of their lives would stay the heck out of everybody else's.

Choinski,

You have my vote. I actually told my husband when he got home from work yesterday that I had replied to your review and we laughed again remembering our cruising friends.

Hope to cruise with you soon.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]My daughter, who lives in Nassau county, actually received a call from an organization advocating for the same sex marriage proposal this morning. The caller seemed surprised that my daughter replied "YES" when asked if she favored it. She was then forwarded to her State Senator's office so that she could express her positive sentiments and respectfully ask her senator to vote in the affirmative. After all, my kids grew up with my three gay brothers and learned early in life to respect everyone! NY is just 2 votes short. Good Luck! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived