Pictures of Sea-Tac Holiday Inn Express

seafood

DH and I have returned from a 7-day Alaska cruise on Celebrity Millennium. I like reading the reviews about pre- and post-cruise hotels, but also like seeing pictures. We stayed at the Sea-Tac Holiday Inn Express post-cruise as we had an early morning flight the next morning. It is a very nice hotel...fairly new and very clean. We had a king bedroom suite, which was a nice two room suite with a full kitchen (stove, dishwasher, full refrigerator, microwave). The hotel will shuttle you to a few restaurants (IHOP is one I remember), but it is a limited list. There is a Jack-in-the-Box and a Taco Bell about a mile from the hotel if you're up to walking.

The cost was $116 and some change, and I booked through Holiday Inn's website.

There is a free shuttle to/from the airport. Another nice touch is that the free breakfast buffet starts at 5 a.m. each morning.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

DSCN2267.jpg.a6416003bae18a3f1bc3873d10f316a4.jpg

DSCN2264.jpg.ed7628bbb51472912cce64c29cef69a6.jpg

DSCN2266.jpg.e6806df59e2958e28d74c21146abae19.jpg

DSCN2258.jpg.ee6655c55e61b976a3b588343ae2be2a.jpg

DSCN2262.jpg.ff508f80bb5dad1ce39489ec04b4f344.jpg

DH and I have returned from a 7-day Alaska cruise on Celebrity Millennium. I like reading the reviews about pre- and post-cruise hotels, but also like seeing pictures. We stayed at the Sea-Tac Holiday Inn Express post-cruise as we had an early morning flight the next morning. It is a very nice hotel...fairly new and very clean. We had a king bedroom suite, which was a nice two room suite with a full kitchen (stove, dishwasher, full refrigerator, microwave). The hotel will shuttle you to a few restaurants (IHOP is one I remember), but it is a limited list. There is a Jack-in-the-Box and a Taco Bell about a mile from the hotel if you're up to walking.

The cost was $116 and some change, and I booked through Holiday Inn's website.

There is a free shuttle to/from the airport. Another nice touch is that the free breakfast buffet starts at 5 a.m. each morning.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Our daughter was looking at this hotel so very glad you did a review on it. Her cruise in in July so we were wondering how you got to the pier from hotel?

We just started looking as this is a last second type cruise.

Thanks again

Our daughter was looking at this hotel so very glad you did a review on it. Her cruise in in July so we were wondering how you got to the pier from hotel?

You can take a taxi to the pier for less than $50 or the light rail from the airport to downtown followewd by a taxi. With lots of luggage taking a taxi from the hotel would be the easiest.

• 1 year later...

Have been told by a friend who is also staying at the hotel that there is a $12/person or $24 r/t shuttle between the hotel & cruise, so that sounds like a very economical way to get to the boat (& hopefully back again).

Have heard shuttles to & from the airport can get pretty full.

Archived