Trying to identify ship - Holiday, Fantasy or Fasciation. Please help!

joschus

Years ago, we took a cruise on the Fantasy, Holiday, and Fascination. I have a box of pictures from one of the cruises but can't tell which ship it is. I do recall a full sized "red man" figure standing on a deck as decoration and have many pics of him in this box.

Could someone please tell me which ship he was on??? Thank you!!

there were a bunch on mannequins on deck 8 of the fascination. i remember one on a piano.

I think you have something here. I also remember the figure playing the piano. Maybe the "red man" was just another of the mannequins. If I can figure out how to post the picture, I will.

I was on the Holiday >20 years ago, but I recall an "under the sea"-decor room that was primarily blue/aqua and I also remember a hollowed-out boat around the buffet area.

And on Fascination (10 years ago), I believe all the mannequins were designed to look like movie stars-- there were Marilyn Monroe and Edward G. Robinson and a bunch of others.

I read the FAQs about posting a picture but it sounded like they would end up in the Gallery section. How does one post a picture to a thread like this one? Thanks.

You'll need to upload your photos to a sharing site like PhotoBucket first. Once they're uploaded find the picture you want to add to a thread, click on the 'IMG code' below the picture. This will cause it to be highlighted. Right click to copy, as in this image...

Photobucketimg.jpg

Then, find where you want to locate the picture in your post and simply paste it there.

IMGcodepaste.jpg

Once done, click on 'Submit Reply' at the bottom of the box and you're picture will appear!

:)

You might just try checking on Carnival's website. . Be sure you are logged on and have your past guest number entered. Under your profile, you can find a list of past cruises. It will show the date, ship name and the cabin number.

Years ago, we took a cruise on the Fantasy, Holiday, and Fascination. I have a box of pictures from one of the cruises but can't tell which ship it is. I do recall a full sized "red man" figure standing on a deck as decoration and have many pics of him in this box.

Could someone please tell me which ship he was on??? Thank you!!

IMG.jpg

Archived