Bud Light Port Paradise IV

Hmmm....I received an email right away that I was registered....kinda Like a reciept with all my info on it....but I did everything on line I didn't call anyone?!?

And I got my pass from work I don't know if that makes a difference?...it was just a lanyard with a boarding pass with a code on it, and the registration was thru Facebook.

Oh and I saw the Facebook page thanks! And I saw someone post they have received they're flight details? Who knows....I guess well just have to wait....lol

I also won. :-) it was an instant prize when i bought a case of budlight. i had to call a number and they asked me a math question, i got it right. she told me we leave on the 27th for miami, spend the night in miami then on the 28th we get on the cruise. it also says all meals and drinks included. along with taxes and tips. she sent me an email adress of a woman i had to fill out a form and email her. so i did but i have not heard anything back yet :-( im anxious to know the details also. If you want to see what kind of fun you are in for, just go to youtube and type in bud light cruise and watch clips of previous years.. looks like a blast. the private concert last year was NELLY, when i called i asked what the private concert was and she said she did not kow. i think its suposed to be a surprise :-) this will be my first cruise and my first flight. I will be leaving Montreal Quebec

I finished withall the emails and registering lol man lol. I have my confirmation code and was told that all documents (airline tickets boarding pass tec) will be delivered to me by UPS duing the week of OCtober 10th. so now i just ahve to wait to get them :-)

Received a newsletter in my email today....and said we should receive package the week of Oct 10 ....and had a checklist on things to bring....it said Halloween costume, so I'm assuming were gonna have an early Halloween party being were scheduled to come back the 31st....lol...but all in all sounds like fun!

I have been lucky enough to win my way on this cruise all four years!!:o We are frequent cruisers anyway (at least two a year....live in FL) but this one is...crazy fun! Open seating all the time...(hardly anyone goes to the dining room.) And even if you aren't a "costume" person, bring one! The Halloween party is the best one on the ship! (I was very disappointed in the parties they had last year.) And this particular cruise is MUCH better on the smaller ships! Last year it felt more like a "regular" cruise than the "Bud Light" cruise 'cuz we were all so spread out. (And after all, the bigger ships are designed to feel like there aren't that many people on board!) Might be hard for the people who went for the first time last year to believe it can get any crazier, but it can!!;) Quest was even cancelled last year 'cuz they scheduled it during an event!! The first year, a couple of people at Quest ended up...well...lets just say they saved on laundry when they got home. (That's just one way it's crazier!! Since no one under 21 is allowed on the ship, it's very different from other cruises....think spring break on a cruise ship! :D ) Hubby and I are 48 and we feel like we are in college again, so don't worry if you are over 30! lol...! Also, since everyone WON this cruise, and everyone is drinking a lot, everyone is happy all the time!!! You don't see a long line of people waiting to complain about every little thing, like you do on other cruises. Laid back, fun...everyone smiliing, relaxing, drinking and dancing! Ok...now just have to wait 'til next month!

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke live with the agency today, they are still in the process of assigning ships, cabins and arranging airfares for us all. Lucky are those who have a little knowledge of these things at this time!!

We are ready to party with the 20, 30 and 40 years young crowd, and we may just shock you all, at our ages in our 50s!!

When did you register for the event? We registered and received confirmation on July 20th and still (as of today), they have zero information for us! Have called and e-mailed and they still ask us to be patient!!! Bid for the ticket through a charity event ($$$) which is wonderful for the charity, and I am thankful for Bud Light to offer this as I have tried for 3 years through charities to get on the cruise, and still they have not been able to answer a single question as to where and what time our flights are. Today I recieved a very glib remark concerning that we were to fly out on the 28th and back on the 31st!!!

We should recieved our details in about 2 weeks....the week of Oct 10 they said we would receive our travel packets in the mail .....some people as far as I know have recieved they're info. But for sure the week of Oct 10 we should get it....well according to an email they sent me!?!...

I just got an email with my flight info last night :) Flying with American Airlines which makes me sad cause I have to pay baggage fees, boooooo! $100 for my husband and I to bring our bags there and back which sucks the big one.

People are slowly starting to get flight info but most won't receive any information till the week of October 10th so patience is definitely needed, although its hard too have :)

Archived