Bud Light Port Paradise IV

last year about a month before departure, they were selling the cruises with airfare for cheap.....i think it was like $800 for 2 people (included airfare) from certain gateway cities......maybe they offered this because they had so many openings. if they offer this again this year, i may take them up on it!

last year about a month before departure, they were selling the cruises with airfare for cheap.....i think it was like $800 for 2 people (included airfare) from certain gateway cities......maybe they offered this because they had so many openings. if they offer this again this year, i may take them up on it!

You mentioned that last year that you could purchase the cruise. I have friends who want to go after we won, do you know where to buy these extra cruises? Thanks

I'm on da boat!!! I won at a local event =) BLPP3 was amazing, so I can only imagine how much fun this year is going to be!!!!!!

Congrats on winning, I will see you there! I noticed you already have the countdown til the cruise. Do you already know your going to be on the majesty?

Congrats on winning, I will see you there! I noticed you already have the countdown til the cruise. Do you already know your going to be on the majesty?

yes, I live in Florida, so since we drive, you go to the closest port, which for me, is Miami (2 hours) vs. Canaveral (4 hours). I was on Liberty last year, so I'll be on Majesty this year!!

As far as I know it includes unlimited bud light on the ship and the private island. There will also be concerts. Already entered 4 cases of bud light on fb no luck yet.

Unfortunately I didn't win but my daughter, Maitaigirl, won a few years ago on the first Bud Light beerfest cruise.

She was picked up at the airport in a shuttle van with a bunch of other cruise winners. The van was stocked with a large ice chest filled with.......yep, Bud Light. There were four or five 'events' during the short cruise where the Bud Light was available for free. It was NOT free 24/7 but she said there was plenty of opportunity to get lots of beer.

A great event but due to California's current law, no Cali residents can win now. This is a 49 state contest. I'm bummed. It sounds like fun and she had a great time. (To bad she took her husband and not her 'favorite dad.' :D

Thanks hannibal54....and I hate to break it to you but all winners or winning codes must have been claimed by Aug 10th.....so its over!

Some other guys were selling they're passes at work between eight hundred and a thousand dollars! Needless to say they went quick!

I won the BL Cruise too. Was so excited to get the call. Looking forward too it. Wondering if anyone knows if they have a formal/semi dinner night. Or if its just a casual party all weekend long! Wanna have the right clothes. Looking forward to having a great time.

Sorry, hannibal, big guy. Going on the Freedom on the 27th of Nov and Dec 4. You can come sail on the big boy ship instead of the Monarch. You can have my beer coupons again. Have you heard from Michael or Joan?

Another year Ms Toad, another miss. My GF and I are doing an all inclusive 9-10-11 in Aruba. Then on 10-17-11 I am going solo on the Carnival Destiny, this will be my first with Carnival, no free drinks.:mad: I don't know if I am going anywhere else this year or not. We also did an AI in Puerto Vallarta earlier this year. If you go have fun.

I just won last night at a local bar and I'm SO excited, we are on the Majesty and it looks awesome! Just a question - Do we get to choose our room or is it appointed to us and how can we get a room with a view rather than inside

I just won last night at a local bar and I'm SO excited, we are on the Majesty and it looks awesome! Just a question - Do we get to choose our room or is it appointed to us and how can we get a room with a view rather than inside

I'm not sure about that, but I'm curious too.... How do you know you are on the Majesty? I'm dying to know which ship we are on and our airfare too

I'm not sure about that, but I'm curious too.... How do you know you are on the Majesty? I'm dying to know which ship we are on and our airfare too

I won it at a nightclub and on the sheet it says I won airfare to/from miami, all taxes and fees included, all meals included, 1 night hotel accommodations in miami and 4 days/3 nights aboard the majesty of the seas. I don't know any of the flight details but I'm glad I know the ship :) there's a phone # i have to call on monday to set everything up so I'll share any info I get from them

So we will be flying in a day early?....according to your comments on 1 day hotel accomidations in Miami?!?!....yeah let us know what you find out I'm really curios.......where is everyone parting from?....I'm in Texas ...San Antonio to be exact!

So we will be flying in a day early?....according to your comments on 1 day hotel accomidations in Miami?!?!....yeah let us know what you find out I'm really curios.......where is everyone parting from?....I'm in Texas ...San Antonio to be exact!

I'm coming from Calgary, Alberta so in order for me to make the cruise I have to fly in 1 day early, apparently if I flew on the day of I wouldn't be there in time which is why I have the 1 night accomodations in Miami.....I don't think this is the same for everyone though so you might be flying in the day the cruise leaves.

The lady I spoke with was SO nice. She didn't give me too much info except that breakfast/lunch/dinner are free and upon arrival there is a welcome hour where we will be given drink tickets to use throughout the cruise, so be sure to get some! There will also be a few events where drinks will be free as well but they aren't always free so be sure to bring some money for that.

Archived