Bud Light Port Paradise IV

This was on FB:

Last year’s cruise was a bash to remember.This year, Bud Light Port Paradise is back and it’s’ bigger and better than ever!

4 Days, 3 Nights, 2 Ships and 1 Unforgettable Party!

One Ship sets sail from Port Canaveral. The other ship weighs anchor in Miami, and

they both meet in Nassau and a private island in the Bahamas.

Google it and read the rules. The sailing is from 10/27 - 10/31. I checked RCCL website and the Majesty and Monarch have no available sailings for this period so I'm assuming it is those two ships. The official rules state as far as I can understand them is that the winner pays 190.00 for themselves and a 180.00 for a guest, or 380.00 if the winner travels alone. It includes air fare for two from the nearest airport closest to the winner and transportation to the port. Not really good for me since I live 35 minutes from the port so won't need air fare. So basically I could win a 190.00 cruise on the Monarch which is just about what it normally cost to go on the Monarch in October. :(

Last year the ships used were the Freedom and Liberty of the Seas. I had a friend in the hospitality industry that went and said it was quite the drunkfest or party, depending on your point of view. With this being a Bud Light sponsored event and it having been a great success last year I can't imagine that they would go back to using smaller ships. I could be wrong but RCCL makes more money if Freedom and Liberty are chartered instead of Monarch and Majesty.

Last year the ships used were the Freedom and Liberty of the Seas. I had a friend in the hospitality industry that went and said it was quite the drunkfest or party, depending on your point of view. With this being a Bud Light sponsored event and it having been a great success last year I can't imagine that they would go back to using smaller ships. I could be wrong but RCCL makes more money if Freedom and Liberty are chartered instead of Monarch and Majesty.

They must be because Liberty is in Spain that week and Freedom is on her regular schedule. By RCCL's web site it is Monarch and Majesty. Less drunks I guess was their thinking.:D

They must be because Liberty is in Spain that week and Freedom is on her regular schedule. By RCCL's web site it is Monarch and Majesty. Less drunks I guess was their thinking.:D

Well that is a good point. If Liberty is in spain they won't be using her. Even though Freedom right now is still showing her normal itinerary for that weekend if the demand is big enough RCCL will dump the normal itinerary and charter the Freedom for the Bud Light cruise. Of course this is just my opinion. :)

And those older ships have seen a bit of partying already, eh? Maybe RCI didn't like the condition of the newer ships after this booze cruise last year, or maybe AB is cutting back on how many "prizes" (after all the M & M 's are much smaller than FOS or LOS?)

It sucks that you have to buy Bud Light to be entered into it....If I had to choose a Light beer among the most known then Bud Light is my choice and I would love to drink free Bud Light on a cruise, but out of all beer at the grocery store I'm going to buy, Bud Light ain't it...:p...so I guess I won't be able to enter

As far as I know it includes unlimited bud light on the ship and the private island. There will also be concerts. Already entered 4 cases of bud light on fb no luck yet.

My daughter, Maitaigirl, went on the first Bud Light party cruise. It was NOT unlimited Bud Light. However, they had about 5 free beer 'events' during the short cruise.

Both ships met a Coco Cay for an outstanding concert and party day on the beach. When they arrived in Miami after a red eye from Cali the shuttle bus had a huge case of........yep, Bud Light for the long, long ten minute drive from the airport to the port.

She had a great time (and for those wondering, consumed more Bud Light than mai tais on that cruise!:D

I got a free play code on Tuesday and I didn't win but it worked fine. Then yesterday and today the free codes have been "invalid". The message says that I either misspelled the code or took too long to enter the code. Will try again tomorrow.

I went to the Facebook page and tried to create a crew and you can hit continue all day and the page never loads - you view crews and you get a html page and nothing shows up... except 4 links and click those nothing happens. This a FB scam?

Is there anyway to go on this cruise without winning? I assume there has to be because they are not gonna give away 100's of prizes..

Thanks!

I went last year. It was AMAZING!!! I won through a radio station, in my area, last year. There are many ways of winning, the free code, crewing on facebook, codes from BL boxes, many local radio stations are having contests and local BL distributors will be having promos at local bars and clubs to win. So far on facebook there have been 12 winners and 1 other girl I know from facebook won through the free code. From what I understand the reason they switched to the smaller ships is because about 1,000 people did not show up last year. I feel like I am an expert now, lol, if anyone has any questions, let me know.

I've gone every year so far and let me tell you. It is a ton of fun. the bigger ships were nice but with so much going on that was a lot of walking. i am fine with going back to smaller ships.

there is a whole lot of party going on, but the ships dont get trashed. the staff is good about cleaning like the normaly are.

Archived