Bud Light Port Paradise IV

wow jamacaholic... i ws on Majesty of the seas. there were a few drunk people. i saw no one vomit, or pee in public. a few people wasted beer by shaking it and spraying everyone else within range. but all in all they were prety civil. this was my first cruise and i have been bitten by the bug. i am already planning a going on a cruise for my summer vacation next year and if I can I will win the BLPP again. I had a blast and loved it. I'm glad I was on the Majesty if it was like that on the Monarch.. by the way how lucky do you have to be to be able to win 3 years ina row??? cause i really want to go back next year.

BLPP2- won at an event at a local bar.

BLPP3- went to same bar, didn't win but registered by ticket online and won.

BLPP4- was "crewed" by someone we met last year! We were also given 2 tix from a distributor that we met at Coco Cay last year. Took the bestfriends this time, rented a car at the airport in Orlando on Monday, drove to Tampa and sailed Carnival Inspiration. It was all and all a fun time. I liked PP3 because the ship was larger and it didn't seem as cramped. BL is also making it harder each year to win.

I was on majesty also, and I didn't see anyone get out of hand, we had a great time! But I read that there were a lot of issues on the monarch, heard they had a few fights and chairs were thrown overboard, oh and someone was arrested for possession?....just what I heard sounds like a nightmare, but we behaved on the majesty like I said all in all we had a good time! Glad I wasn't on the monarch....lol

This was my 3rd BL party cruise and I can honestly say, it was the worst. Just a little background here, I am 47 and have cruised on RCI 16 times, including 3 BLPP cruises. ....it counts towards my desire to reach platinum status...

Sorry you had a bad cruise; HOWEVER, if you have cruised 16 times on a RCCL ship, you would now be Diamond status with 125 cruise credits which is WAAAAAY past the 5 cruises it takes to reach Platinum (38 cruise credits). :confused: Did you mean Pinnacle status? If so, you had better get to cruising ;) because it will take you 99 cruises (706 cruise credits) to reach Pinnacle status :)

Sorry you had a bad cruise; HOWEVER, if you have cruised 16 times on a RCCL ship, you would now be Diamond status with 125 cruise credits which is WAAAAAY past the 5 cruises it takes to reach Platinum (38 cruise credits). :confused: Did you mean Pinnacle status? If so, you had better get to cruising ;) because it will take you 99 cruises (706 cruise credits) to reach Pinnacle status :)

Actually meant 16 times total. I don't think DH and I have a chance at Pinnacle.

Actually meant 16 times total. I don't think DH and I have a chance at Pinnacle.

Then you should be Diamond status now :D We will be emerald after our next cruise (suites gave us double cruise credits on the last 3 cruises ;))

I entered to win a spot on that BL cruise but now I am glad we didn't win, YIKES. I just could not imagine seeing some "person" doing their business on an elevator - OMG :eek:

16 total cruises (RCI, Carnival and Princess). I've gotten over being mad, now I'm ready to go again next year. In 3 years, this was the first time we've seen people act like animals. Most everyone was having a blast and considerate of others....it was just the few that just really p!$$ you off...they act like they've never been out in public before.

Wow sounds like the monarch was a S&*T show.. I heard from alot of people on coco cay that the monarch was way out of hand. I was on the majesty and had a blast. We had a few Dbags but what do you expect from bud light fans.. The biggest douche was this guy and his friends who were waiting to get on the bus to the pier with us. The bus came around and when boarding the driver said he had enough beers for each person. Well low and behold Mr douche bag and all his friends snatched all the beers up! I wasnt about to get into a fight for a budlight so i let it go.

I could care less about the bands..i think they all suck anyways. Well Matt and Kim were actually better then i thought but pitbull is a hack and incubus is just washed up has beens in my book lol. I had a blast standing in line waiting for the tender and making fun of the line cutters and watching girls pee in the bush!

I was on the Monarch and noticed nothing that bad at all. To me people behaved no different than the previous BL cruises.

People need to keep in mind that this is a charter cruise. It is not your every day RCI trip. It will be different and people can and may act different, again it is a charter trip for a specific company (this being an alcohol one).

If you feel that RCI should no longer do this charter, please do not go if it does happen again next year.

Archived