Marina Dining Menus

DeejayCruiser

I'm not Terrieri, but this is the actual layout of the tables in Polo and Toscana on the Marina:

103110.jpg

FWIW,

The Polo had several 2 tops along the windows near the front on our cruises - this diagram is not always correct.

FWIW,

The Polo had several 2 tops along the windows near the front on our cruises - this diagram is not always correct.

I Imagine that they have some leeway in the way of table configuration, so as to accommodate passenger demand, but the setup in that diagram is the way that both restaurants were laid out when I was on the ship (we disembarked on 2/28/11)

024536.jpg

I particularly remember thinking that the banquettes in Polo were fabulous. So cozy.

072026.jpg

We have not booked our room yet but are considering the concierge level hoping this will give us an advantage in reservations, etc. Can anyone tell me if this is really worth the increase in fares. We are looking at Marina's Nov. 14th cruise out of Athens.

We have not booked our room yet but are considering the concierge level hoping this will give us an advantage in reservations, etc. Can anyone tell me if this is really worth the increase in fares. We are looking at Marina's Nov. 14th cruise out of Athens.

You get to book reservation online at 60 days instead of the 45 days of the lower categories

You will still get your allotted reservations ...times available may vary

Other perks are included but whether it is worth the extra $$ is a personal choice

We have never had concierge & still enjoyed extra reservations

lyn

On the R ships concierge and levels above get two bookings in each specialty restaurant, with only one each for those booked below concierge. On Marina concierge and PH only get one in each specialty restaurant, the same number as those booked below concierge level on Marina (only the three top suite levels get two each). However, since the R ships have two specialty restaurants and Marina four you get the same number of specialty restaurant bookings total.

As others have stated, only you can decide if the additions are worth the cost difference for concierge.

Good luck.

Archived