Cant decide

Adventure of the Seas v. Brilliance of the Seas. Has anybody who has been on both compare? I've been on the AOS and prefer smaller ships but I'm concerned that the Brilliance may not have the WOW factor. Pleae help me decide

Brilliance is beautiful, but the lack of the Royal Promenade is evident. I really prefer the Voyager class Solarium, too....it's not enclosed, so adults may tan in peace! On Brilliance, they never seem to open the "retractable" roof, so tanning is impossible in there.

I do like the outdoor dining area on Radiance class ships, tho.....

So there are pros and cons to each class of ship!

Each class of ship has their own greats, so it depends on what you like. If you liked to hang out on the Royal Promenade, you would like the Adventure better. But, if you like to stroll the ship and look at the ocean, the Brilliance will still have the WOW factor. All of RC Ships carry that WOW factor. If you choose the Brilliance, go there with an open mind, and don't compare the ships, they are 2 totally different types. The Radiance class has the open air seating at the rear of the windjammer, and that is a great feature to have.

Archived