Island Princess Mini Suite Question

cornellcindy

Does anyone know anything about category AF Mini Suites on the Island Princess. They are located in the bow on the Caribe Deck (C201, C202,C203, and C204).

These suites are shown as 300 square feet. Does anyone know if the floor-to-ceiling windows open? Are they worth booking?

AF mini-suites on the Coral and Island have "picture windows" (no balconies), and no, they do not open.

There is more interior space in these minis, as they are the same overall size as the minis that have balconies. (Princess usually includes balconies when stating square footage.)

I've booked one of the AF category mini suite cabins on the Coral but won't be sailing until Nov 05. If you want to see a 360 degree virtual tour of the cabin, go to http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/tours/islandprincess/outsidemini.htm I'm looking forward to this cruise as I've never had a minisuite before. I think it'll be great even without the balcony because I believe there is an outside viewing area at the end of the hall at the front of the ship steps from the cabin.

I've booked one of the AF category mini suite cabins on the Coral but won't be sailing until Nov 05. If you want to see a 360 degree virtual tour of the cabin, go to http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/tours/islandprincess/outsidemini.htm I'm looking forward to this cruise as I've never had a minisuite before. I think it'll be great even without the balcony because I believe there is an outside viewing area at the end of the hall at the front of the ship steps from the cabin.

That forward outside area is marked "Crew Only"..

That forward outside area is marked "Crew Only"..

Just off the Island last month and the front doors are not marked crew only.It says beware of high winds.The front and rear observation decks were built for passenger use in Alaska and transcanal cruises.

Just off the Island last month and the front doors are not marked crew only.It says beware of high winds.The front and rear observation decks were built for passenger use in Alaska and transcanal cruises.

Interesting. I'll double check on my Hawaii cruise. We are on the Baha deck B229 which is near the door.

Archived