Quest game

Lets see: The quest game I just attended last week on the Serenade had men wearing just their underwear and women's bras suggestively dancing in front of the audience. You decide if your child or teenager should be in the audience. Sorry to ruin the secret, but parents with children need to know to make an informed decision. Besides, you can find it on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Quest+game+on+Royal+Carribean&aq=f

Gotta love the Quest!

Go. Enjoy! Your 17 & 18 year olds will fit right in the fun. They don't need to hide in the back row. you can youtube it as suggested, but that might ruin your fun of the newness! I never laugh so hard, we very much look forward to it.

I love Quest! Best activity all week! Last night there were younger kids in front rows :mad:

For hell's sake let the adults have something just for them (besides the Comedy show where they card for 18+). If our CD (the mighty Richard Spacey) had tempered the event due to dumb parents bringing kids, that would have been inappropriate... instead, he warned them and proceeded with the raucousness!!

I wouldn't let my 12-yr-old attend. I did tell her some tales, and that's all she needed to know!

It begins at 11:30 pm and is well worth staying up late for!

Thanks CruiseDivaNJ - I appreciate the support. I think after reading all these posts, My husband and I will take the boys to The Quest.

My DS was 17 and one of the co-captains. Our team won (DD/21 was the other co-captain) We're always Team 5. Good luck Team!! After DD being Captin 3x, she has passed the baton to whoever wants it. Time to just participate from the audience.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_172527479431415&ap=1

Time varies, check your cruise compass.

We have been on cruises where it starts at 11pm.

Definitely not appropriate for children.

The quest game I went to the other day had the contestants simulate their favorite sex position with their partner, change tops with their partner (1 lady wore a dress and took it off and had a very small thong on), etc.

Can't believe people would take their young kids to this "adult" game show. :eek:

Archived