What does Cunard give as trivia gifts.

startpacking

Sorting out some of the items I have collected when travelling including some trivia gifts from various cruiselines. Have sailed on Cunard, but with a travel companion who doesn't care for trivia, therefore never attended any trivia games or pub quizzes onboard. Just curious, what does Cunard give as trivia/pub quiz gifts?

I don't believe so, but its been a while since I've been on Cunard so I don't know what the merchandise in the shops anymore. I have also wondered if the decks of cards were available from the Purser's desk for free at the beginning of the cruise.

We are big trivia buffs and play frequently aboard the QM2. In the recent past we put our winning tickets toward a lovely photo album with a wood cover and QM2 Cunard marked prominently on the cover.

Other prizes available were book marks, decks of cards, posters, the world cruise..but, we didn't have enough winning tickets for that. :rolleyes:

Jonathan

Do not expect too much. Set your expectations suitably low. On our cruise in May there was a QE2 Farewell Season shot (I am told that is what it is called) glass. I guess that was a shop and table sale left over. They also had those plastic ticket wallets and card holders. You may remember before the cuts when everybody got those.

One cruise we did they had run out of Cunard playing cards so they handed out plain packs. On the packet was a competition to win a holiday in Florida. It was two years beyond the closing date.

Best wishes, Stephen.

PS We pooled out token from two cruises (we had been saving them) and had a QM2 thermal coffee mug and I just had to have the shot glass (well it did have QE2 on it)

Archived