Live from the Golden

Janet Foster

What a great cruise this has been. Right now I am sitting on the balcony in Ketchikan drinking coffee. Weather has been great. We are traveling with a group of 10. 8 of us were upgraded to Penthouse Suites and have enjoyed every minute of it.

Lots of laughing..... I will be posting a full review with pictures when I get home. The only time I needed my full warm gear was when we were up on the 15th deck cruising into Glacier Bay. Then as soon as we got to the Glacier the wind stopped and it was great!

Got sun burned yesterday. Saw lots of whales and seals. A few bears and a couple eagles.

I see your ship Mindi... We just left Ketchikan and headed for Victoria BC. Hope your for excursion was great Mindi.. We thought that Ketchikan was the best town for shopping... The weather has been great the whole time. Never used our umbrella once!!

We are currently docked in Victoria B.C. Sitting on the balcony. So tired.. Such a fun trip. Lobster was last night (Thursday) which was the second formal night. Didn't see the Baked Alaska. Might have been tonight, but we didn't eat in the dining room. Need to get some sleep. This was one busy cruise I look forward to posting my review..

Archived