Don't you LOVE going to Carnival & seeing that..

6 of us

Too bad the red countdown box can’t be put on your computer screen to be viewed even when you are not on the Carnival web site. ;)

I certainly agree to that.:) Mine says 121 days.Too long, but at least not as long as it was.:D

I am off this weekend , I do believe , that I may , head to the port and snap some pics of the whale tail :D

I'll be sailing on Conquest in Galveston this Sunday!!!! if that's where your going!!!! but it might be that you live in Florida, no Arlington, Texas

When your Platium, the red box is then gold!

Really? I want to be platinum with a gold box, only 6 more cruises after my cruise in October. A truly tough job & I will be happy to do it :D. I am praying hard that we get to go on the Legend out of Tampa in May! I am ready to try to bigger boat.

Don't you LOVE going to Carnival.com & seeing that awesome red box that says " YOu cruise in # days"? I love that box!! Makes me so sad when that box isn't there. Glad it is there today! :D.:D:D:D:D:D

Love Love Love it. Mines says 84 days. So close yet so far. Don't want to rush it though cause like I told my kids the sooner it comes the sooner it's over

Am I the only one that does not see a "little red box"

I had one for my last cruise but just noticed not one there now for my next cruise :confused:

Is it because i booked with a TA? I booked with a TA last time also

My cruise is listed under "My cruise manager" on the Carnival site

Am I the only one that does not see a "little red box"

I had one for my last cruise but just noticed not one there now for my next cruise :confused:

Is it because i booked with a TA? I booked with a TA last time also

My cruise is listed under "My cruise manager" on the Carnival site

The little red box just started showing up for my cruise today on the Carnival website, a little spooky:eek:

There is an application you can get for your I-Touch that shows a figure of a cruise ship. If you press it, a larger picture of a cruise ship appears and it says "You are sailing Carnival Freedom in: 217 days : 18 hours : 36 minutes : and 21 seconds. All you do is input the name of your ship, departure date and departure time to set up the program. It also blows a ship's horn and you can hear sea gulls in the background.

I have a ongoing joke with several people who always ask me how much time until my next cruise and I really impress them with the instant data.

I downloaded the Carnival Cruise app and have been torturing my kids with the ship horn on it. lol

haha! 2 of my little ones fight over who gets to 'push the honk button' :D I love it! I love that I can just pull it up and mull over the deck plans and dream about lazing in a hammock on that Serenity Deck with a slushy, fruity drink at the ready...ahh, the planning really is half the fun!

Archived