Halloween Cruise

andrzej5914

Last year we were on the RC Halloween Cruise out of Tampa and it was just a blast. We got all dressed upped, hit many different night spots including the pool deck bar, entered the costume competition(s), (did not win) :-( (although, I still have bad feelings about that as the new friends we met in the restaurant that evening had fabulous and labor intensive costumes as we did, the guy that won wore a $25 costume from Walmart). oh well, we still had a great time.

Since RC pulled out of Tampa this year, we booked Carnival.

Has anybody been on a Carnival Halloween cruise? If so, what was your experience like?

Thanks for the links....

Since our costumes are very makeup and clothes intensive we just wanted to make sure it's worth packing all the stuff.

I just wanted you to know that there are some that go all out. This is a picture of the guys that won the costume contest on the Triumph last year. (and my sister:rolleyes:) I heard it took them 6 hours to get ready.

2871667270102380909S600x600Q85.jpg

Last year we didn't dress up, but felt like we were observing someone else's party. But we had so much fun, we're going again this year, and we're dressing up.

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Archived