Carnival ecstasy photos

nolababe504

We are sailing on the Ecstasy in October for the Halloween Cruise!! I have never been on this little of a ship before. Does anyone have any recent photos of it? I would enjoy looking at them if someone can post them. How would you compare it to the conquest class?

Smaller easier to get around. I was on her in January, but dont think I have pictures from then.

I was on Ecstasy however, on Halloween night. We had Halloween desserts for dinner.

Picture017-1.jpg

The Halloween contest with some great costumes.

Picture022.jpg

Greaat ship.

We are sailing on the Ecstasy in October for the Halloween Cruise!! I have never been on this little of a ship before. Does anyone have any recent photos of it? I would enjoy looking at them if someone can post them. How would you compare it to the conquest class?

I must say , Loved the comment on LITTLE ship :D.

Fantasy class ships in their time were MEGA ships !!

I think you will be well pleased with this little ship ;)

Do you consider last Thanksgiving recent?

Thanks for the pics. We just booked Aug 15 on Ecstasy. This is our second cruise on this ship and will be out goodbye trip as it will be relocated next year from our "backyard".

As you can see from my signature, we were on her a few years back when she had the "Crystal Eagle" award for best service. I still consider that cruise to be one of if not the best I've been on. Kinda hard to beat an upscale line like Celebrity thought...

Thanks so much for the photos. I didn't mean to call it a "little ship" LOL. I should have said something like smaller ship compared to the Triumph!! Oh well:) I am so ready for Halloween!!

I call it a "little ship" as well LOL!

Sorry this is off topic but I was looking through someone's picture and saw a monkey cup.. omg.. do they sell those monkey drinks on board? How much do they cost, and are they available just at the pool bar or what?

Last year on the Triumph the Coconut Monkey Head drinks were sold primarily in the pool areas. You could get any sort of drink and they cost just under $17.

Our monkey head now sits on the kitchen counter and holds our spare change....or as we call it....our monkey money!!!!

Sorry this is off topic but I was looking through someone's picture and saw a monkey cup.. omg.. do they sell those monkey drinks on board? How much do they cost, and are they available just at the pool bar or what?

If you mean the coconut head monkeys.. they are a lot, I think $15.95. I brought one home and its in my living room on a shelf... they look so tempting, but what do you really do with a monkey bank?

Dont forget to bring door decorations for Halloween.

I know. I always decorate my Door!! The first cruise we took was for the Saints winning the superbowl and we had it all black and gold with saints superbowl stuff on it!! Our Mardi Gras crusie we had a ton of stuff we got from the parades and stuck to the door!! We had mardi gras garland covering the outter part of the door and then dablooms and beads and mask and stuff on the door. Everyone loves our door!!

I have the monkey cup!! It was so cute!! I think I paid like $14 for the cup with a drink in it. May be wrong but I dont like to keep track of money while on vacation it just adds stress!! I even have the funnel cup also!!

• 1 month later...

Archived