Dolphin Swim Adventure

ninneman

You book it directly with the website if that's what you are asking (instead of the cruise ship)

What did you think of it?

Also, I read that some of these dolphin swims are available only through Carnival which is more expensive.

We did this excursion in April in Cozumel, it was really fun!

Now what you need to do to bypass paying Carnival twice what the place charges is this...and this is what I did too...

Go to cruisett dot com and find a non carnival ship that will be in port the same day you are....i.e Norwegien Epic

Then go to the dolphin website and when it asks what cruise line you are on, put in that ship and it will let you book. Worked for me, I booked when they were having a buy 1 get 1 half off and paid $150 for the 2 of us. If I went thru Carnival it would of been close to double that. Have fun!

What did you think of it?

Also, I read that some of these dolphin swims are available only through Carnival which is more expensive.

It's not only available with Carnival, however if you tell them you are coming on Carnival, they will deny you a booking. They make you book with Carnival...I'm not sure what type of "deal" they have with them.

You can do as the previous poster said and either book online or call direct, don't tell them that you are with Carnival. Either tell them another ship or staying on the island. That is the only way that you will be able to book with them if you are on Carnival. :)

It's not only available with Carnival, however if you tell them you are coming on Carnival, they will deny you a booking. They make you book with Carnival...I'm not sure what type of "deal" they have with them.

You can do as the previous poster said and either book online or call direct, don't tell them that you are with Carnival. Either tell them another ship or staying on the island. That is the only way that you will be able to book with them if you are on Carnival. :)

Thank you!

We did this excursion in April in Cozumel, it was really fun!

Now what you need to do to bypass paying Carnival twice what the place charges is this...and this is what I did too...

Go to cruisett dot com and find a non carnival ship that will be in port the same day you are....i.e Norwegien Epic

Then go to the dolphin website and when it asks what cruise line you are on, put in that ship and it will let you book. Worked for me, I booked when they were having a buy 1 get 1 half off and paid $150 for the 2 of us. If I went thru Carnival it would of been close to double that. Have fun!

I will definitely go this route. Between the dolphin swim and zip lining/cave tubing (booking that one on our own) I need to get a third job.

I will definitely go this route. Between the dolphin swim and zip lining/cave tubing (booking that one on our own) I need to get a third job.

did you check your ships "roll call" here? We had a group get together for cave tubing/ zip lining in Belize and we paid $45 pp.

Well, ours was 45 for just the tubing, It may of been a bit more for both.

did you check your ships "roll call" here? We had a group get together for cave tubing/ zip lining in Belize and we paid $45 pp.

Well, ours was 45 for just the tubing, It may of been a bit more for both.

Posted something on our roll call about the zip line/tubing. Haven't heard back from fellow cruisers.

Ok...I am confused....

when we were in Costa Maya in 2006, there was little development past the shops and pool in the port.

Have they built a dolphin excursion since then?????

Ok...I am confused....

when we were in Costa Maya in 2006, there was little development past the shops and pool in the port.

Have they built a dolphin excursion since then?????

If you go to their website, they have them in a lot of places: Cancun, Riviera Maya, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Vallarta, Tortola, Los Cabos, Costa Maya, Mexico City.

The one we booked is in Cozumel. This person was asking about Costa Maya, but it's still the same company.

Per their website:

Our Costa Maya dolphinarium is located in the beautiful conservation area of Majahual, a picturesque village facing the Caribbean Ocean about 2 hours from Chetumal and 4 hours from Cancun.

If you arrive to Costa Maya by cruiseship, you will see our dolphinarium just a few meters from the pier at your left side.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived