Flow Rider Questions

Thanks JC and OB!!! I really don't have a goal other than to not embarrass myself completely. I am hoping with my dance background (22 years) that it just will help with the balancing. Knowing myself and my friend, we will probably be on it every day! lol

Congrats on doing all those tricks!! I aspire to be like you one day! :p

Don't we all?

Thanks, JC!! Leaving Sept 4. Definitely wearing a 1 piece bathing suit. Hmm not sure I want to invest in board shorts. I have a pair of light weight longer shorts that I can wear.

Thanks, CruiseSlacker! I know I can do the waiver online.

You could wait for the summer sales and probably get a pair of mens swim trunks/board shorts for under $5 at walmart or other discount store. I'm hoping to find a cheap pair of mens swim trunks since the choices for women aren't that great imo.

... I don't want to hold anyone up.

The less you know, the faster it will go! Honestly, I never did it until last week's cruise, and it was a blast! On Freedom I saw young, old, light weight and not so light weight, and everything in between. Go for it, and have a great time!!

Two notes:

1. Even though my daughter wore a one piece suit, she still wore a t-shirt or rash guard.

2. Even though you do the "online waiver", you still need to go to "Wipe Out" to get your wrist band. Doing the online waiver will save you time from filling out the form at "Wipe Out". They will not let you ride unless you have the wristband.

Archived