Concierge class

Boatingmom

When searching all concierge class cabins are sold out. What's up? Do I need to book through an agent?

I'm assuming you mean for a particular cruise. It's not unusual for all concierge class cabins to be sold out. Booking through an agent won't help unless you can somehow stumble on one that has a block of them reserved.

That is the advantage of booking early. You have more choices. If you wait too long you may pay more and not get what you want. If you are flexible and are just price shopping last minute deals may occur but then you may also have to contend with travel arrangements unless you can drive.

The other is many may be booked that will dropped when final payment is due, or some travel agency may be holding onto a block.

When, and if anyone figures it out the system will change.

Was looking at March 2013. Very far in advance. Do they hold these rooms? :confused:

Wow - I have booked for February 2013 and changed from Cat. 1B to C3 - Concierge Class. Lots of cabins were still available, or say most.

I wonder what happened to the cruise you are looking at. I guess there is a block holding on it by a huge travel agency. Can't find any other explanation. Perhaps you will call Celebrity and find out.

Archived