Difference between the Glory and the Destiny

Mjasp

On the two cruises I have taken with Carnival, I've only sailed on the Glory. I am going to hopefully go on the Destiny in February. We love the Glory, she is well kept, the food is great, the crew members are pleasant. Will we like the Destiny?

For those who have been on both, how do you find them different?

On a travel website, the Glory has 4.5 stars and the Destiny 4.0, so I am very curious about the Destiny.

We cant mention specific TAs on here, so if you can edit that out.

Destiny class is older than Triumph class, but is a forerunner of Conquest class of which Glory is a member.

Destiny does not that that many fewer pax than conquest class, but it only has one buffet area. .. glory if you remember has a front and back buffet area. Picture almost as many people with only one buffet.

No pay restaurant, no fish and chips, its just empty upstairs.

Nothing is wrong with the ship, its just a older version of conquest class before it was tweaked.

We cant mention specific TAs on here, so if you can edit that out.

Destiny class is older than Triumph class, but is a forerunner of Conquest class of which Glory is a member.

Destiny does not that that many fewer pax than conquest class, but it only has one buffet area. .. glory if you remember has a front and back buffet area. Picture almost as many people with only one buffet.

No pay restaurant, no fish and chips, its just empty upstairs.

Nothing is wrong with the ship, its just a older version of conquest class before it was tweaked.

I edited it, thanks.

Hmmm, so what is in the back? Do they have the pool there with the retractable cover?

Archived