Just Curious

crusinpeg

As I sit here thinking about our upcoming cruise I was wondering... what is that one culinary item that you are looking forward to the most when you get on board? For me it would have to be the fabulous Chicken Salad at the International Cafe ( unlessd I can count the Milky Way martinis at Crooners!!)

The first thing that came to my mind was also the chicken salad in the IC.

22-ounce Porterhouse steak and a 3 olive Bombay Sapphire gin martini straight up.

Amen! (except for the small deviation of liking my martini on the rocks). And I know it's silly, but I do get a kick out of ordering my Sapphire martini on the Sapphire princess....:p

Oh you must try it! It is a dark chocolate mousse in the shape of a heart flavored with some type of liqueur. There is a piece of chocolate with the Princess logo on it sitting on top. Delicious!

Sounds wonderful! I'll definitely give it a try.

I think I gained 5 lbs reading this thread! :eek:

Princess Love Boat Dream!

Pizza

The egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches from the IC

Gelato from the IC

And believe it or not, now fried chicken. Had that last month on the CB and have not been able to stop thinking about it.

As I sit here thinking about our upcoming cruise I was wondering... what is that one culinary item that you are looking forward to the most when you get on board? For me it would have to be the fabulous Chicken Salad at the International Cafe ( unlessd I can count the Milky Way martinis at Crooners!!)

THE GELATOS ARE WONDERFUL:) I don't think the CORAL has International Cafe so we will Miss that:(

Archived