CC Class Balcony on Constellation

JetCruister

No pictures (sorry) but we were on Connie after the refurb this spring..old furniture pre refurb (web with blue shabby covers) and grungy old flooring. Chairs did not recline. Perhaps by the time you cruise they will have given some attention to the balconies.

Good news the cabin and interior areas of the ship were lovely.:)

No pictures (sorry) but we were on Connie after the refurb this spring..old furniture pre refurb (web with blue shabby covers) and grungy old flooring. Chairs did not recline. Perhaps by the time you cruise they will have given some attention to the balconies.

Good news the cabin and interior areas of the ship were lovely.:)

Thanks!! I wanted to see the size difference from a non CC balcony. :)

Thanks!! I wanted to see the size difference from a non CC balcony. :)

I don't think you'll notice a size difference on the balcony unless you get one of the four large CC1s on the penthouse deck.

When we were on the Connie last fall (post refurb), nothing had been done to the decks or the deck furniture in the CC cabins. The suites all had the new furniture. It will be interesting to see what she looks like in December.

I don't think you'll notice a size difference on the balcony unless you get one of the four large CC1s on the penthouse deck.

When we were on the Connie last fall (post refurb), nothing had been done to the decks or the deck furniture in the CC cabins. The suites all had the new furniture. It will be interesting to see what she looks like in December.

We have one of these in September! Can't wait!

We were in 7206 on the Constellation in December 2010. It is a C1 cabin facing aft (big balcony). I posted some pictures on another thread, I'm not sure how to link to that, but I will try this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29361298&postcount=9

Hopefully that worked. If not, the other thread was called: Millennium Cabin 7206

The furniture inside the cabin was nice and new. New carpet, curtains, couch (or reupholstered?), etc. I was told the deck furniture wasn't changed, but it was all fine.

Sue

We were in 7206 on the Constellation in December 2010. It is a C1 cabin facing aft (big balcony). I posted some pictures on another thread, I'm not sure how to link to that, but I will try this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29361298&postcount=9

Hopefully that worked. If not, the other thread was called: Millennium Cabin 7206

The furniture inside the cabin was nice and new. New carpet, curtains, couch (or reupholstered?), etc. I was told the deck furniture wasn't changed, but it was all fine.

Sue

Thanks for the pictures! I wish we had an aft room! Love the big balcony! We are C2...mid ship, so I know our won't be that nice! :) Thanks again for the pictures! Part of my bucket list...aft balcony...!

Sheila

Thanks for the pictures! I wish we had an aft room! Love the big balcony! We are C2...mid ship, so I know our won't be that nice! :) Thanks again for the pictures! Part of my bucket list...aft balcony...!

Sheila

To tell you the truth, it was nice, but I won't pay that much more for it again. A regular balcony on the side is all we need.

Sue

Archived