Anyone cruised with RC Liberty of the Seas? Need tips

kittyneutron

Booked our cruise for next year but was biting my nails over picking the stateroom. We ended up with a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom, on the 7th floor, room number #7268.

It looked to be in a good spot, not overcrowded, and fairly close to elevators, but this is just my second cruise so I am still learning!

Would be grateful if anyone could give me some feedback to let me know this room is situated in a good spot or if I should consider changing it, or any other pieces of advice ;)

It will be fine....you're not as close to the elevators as you might think...those are LOOONG hallways! However, it's a good location....I wouldn't bother changing it unless I could get a "hump" (look at the deck plans for where the ship "bows" out!) or an aft cabin.

aft , meaning directly aft on the back of the ship and Hump cabins have larger balconies :).. I'm booked on the Liberty for dec. 10 in an aft (stern)....

Okay, why would I want an aft or a hump? Hehe :) :D

I had a aft facing JS, and I thought it was way too long of a walk. I am used to Carnival's set up with three elevator banks per ship.

Liberty OTS only has two elevators .. so its a much longer walk to get to the aft cabins. I know some love them .. wasnt my favorite. I know its one of the biggest JSs, on that class of ship especially.

To me the best thing about the balconys on the hump, is they have a better view. some are not larger cabins, but you are stuck out a little enough to view along the ship and see more.

What I liked best was sitting up in the spa area on the swings, not on my own balcony by myself. I like the spa being wide open.

Archived