Suites on the Star & Sun

Los_Pepes

What suites on either of the two above mentioned suites have multiple rooms? I am looking to book a cabin for my family that we could seperate the kids from us at bedtime.

Any help would be appreciated!

The Star has the 2 bedroom family suite and the Sun has the owner's suite has a separate master bedroom.

On Star they would have their own little room on Sun they would be sleeping in the living room with you separated in the Master Bedroom.

They are both great ships!

I don't believe either have the great set up that for example the Dawn has - the old AB category - with a small little bedroom and its own smaller bathroom, with the parents getting the full luxurious suite/bath.

I don't believe either have the great set up that for example the Dawn has - the old AB category - with a small little bedroom and its own smaller bathroom, with the parents getting the full luxurious suite/bath.

The Star does have these 2 bedroom suites. We stayed in one recently and they are great!

Star is the sister ship of the Dawn so they are almost identically configured.

The Sun aft PH will save you tons over OS. Has separate Master. Door to huge restroom from entry and bedroom. Also living and bedroom both have doors to awesome balcony. Living room has sofa bed and larger tv with DVD. Master has queen bed and smaller tv. Two thermostats. Loved it so much booked it again.

The Star 2 bedrooms, as mentioned above are two seperate bedrooms. There is a bed that folds out from the wall, and one that comes down from the ceiling kinda at bunk bed height. They also have thier own bathroom, which was perfect for us having 2 teenage girls! It is a bit cramped in there for older kids if they wanted to 'hang out' but for sleeping is great. The master bedroom and bath are roomy and the bathroom is wonderful! There is also a small living room with a love seat sized couch and 2 chairs, along with a 4 person table. The balcony was nice for us, because the kids really didn't spend much time out there, but could get cramped with all 4 of us out there. We were in room 11020..if I could figure out how to get pictures on here, I'd post a few of the room that we took.

Archived