Flight Upgrades

tillybilly

We have booked on the Equinox next June together with BA return flights from Gatwick to Rome.My question is, can we upgrade our seats to Club Europe class for a fee? Thanks Mick.

It will also depend on what you paid for your tickets. Some fares cannot be upgraded. And, as previously mentioned, it won't be cheap.

We have booked on the Equinox next June together with BA return flights from Gatwick to Rome.My question is, can we upgrade our seats to Club Europe class for a fee? Thanks Mick.

Mick

I assume that you have booked your flights through Celebrity in the UK. If so, you can upgrade through Celebrity. If you ring the UK number, you will hear an option for flights. Select that. If you normally deal with a Personal Cruise Consultant at Celebrity, you can ring that person but they will still need to work with the Flights Department.

We do not find the upgrades for European flights from the UK to be too expensive but they are based on the airlines rates and so will vary in the same way that they do although they are fixed once you have accepted them. Thus if you think that they are too expensive when you call, it is worth trying again later if you think that they may have dropped.

Sue

Archived