Diet Coke question...?

WELSH WIZARDS

Hi, I have never sailed with Azamara before, so I would welcome some information.

I am diabetic, and don't like most alcoholic drinks. So I usually buy Celebrity's soft drinks package, but I cannot seem to find one on Azamara's site.

First question...is there one ?

Second question...is there diet coke provided with the free soft drinks available..yes or no ?

If it is not free...last question..;)...can I buy it on board ?

If not I will have to load up a carry on..:D

images11-300x184.jpg

No need to buy a package, all sodas and speciality coffees are free on board and i got cans of diet coke regularly, no problem. If you want, they will bring you cans to the dinner table at night, though we drank wine each night

No need to buy a package, all sodas and speciality coffees are free on board and i got cans of diet coke regularly, no problem. If you want, they will bring you cans to the dinner table at night, though we drank wine each night

And just to note... the house wines are also complimentary. :)

The more I read about Azamara, the more I think I want to try this line next.

You will not only enjoy having the diet drinks you will find that the table staff will make every effort to serve dishes especially for your dietary needs.

On our Azamara cruise last year my blood glucose numbers never went over 112! I do better on a ship than at home and I watch it like a hawk. I guess I should cruise more....

Have a wonderful cruise.

As you have already heard diet coke is complimentary -- but sadly in Europe (never sailed with Azamara anywhere else) -- it's Coke Light. Just not the same in my opinion.

There are several recipes of Coca Cola Light throughout Europe what you find in France won't be the same as Greece and so on

Also, many locales are now carrying Coca Cola Zero instead of Coca Cola Light...we experienced this many times throughout Croatia and Bulgaria

AZ sources where they are located at the moment or most recently have been...so always check the back of the can...

You never know you might actually find a variation you like!

K.

Thank you all so much for taking the trouble to answer me, and for your very helpful information .

It's good to know I will not have to carry all that coke on board . ;):D

a-gallon-of-diet-coke-straight-to-the-dome.jpg

Wow - that looks just like my wife!! Thank goodness she doesn't go on CC...

• 1 month later...

I am a diet coke fiend and couldn't work out last year if I would get sufficient supplies on Azamara or have to buy them or what.

You have a little fridge in your room that your butler will keep stocked up for you, all soft drinks are free. I asked my butler just to put diet coke in there and not the other regular stuff. They stock it up twice a day. If I ever ran out he'd soon come running with more. You see your butler around all the time so it's never a problem. At lunch and dinner you just ask and it comes, all for free. I didn't have any at breakfast though but am sure you could have if you wanted.....

Also worth knowing is they give out free bottles of water when you leave the ship for your day trips, it's in a big bin near your exit point and you can just help yourself to whatever you want. So I found I never had to buy drinks. All very handy and saves loads of money.

Service is just the very best and nothing is ever too much for the staff. They are really a lovely bunch.

Have a fabulous time.

Cheers

Ingrid

Archived