In cabin bar set up?

I am sorry to ask but tried to search forum and could not find my answer searching "Bar set up"

Does RCCL offer in cabin bar set up? (order liter to consume in cabin)

I have been on Hollland, Carnival and NCL and they have this. I could not find information on RCCL site so thought I would ask, I called and I think I got someone new as she did not know what I was talking about. :)

Any information is appreciated

I am sorry to ask but tried to search forum and could not find my answer searching "Bar set up"

Does RCCL offer in cabin bar set up? (order liter to consume in cabin)

I have been on Hollland, Carnival and NCL and they have this. I could not find information on RCCL site so thought I would ask, I called and I think I got someone new as she did not know what I was talking about. :)

Any information is appreciated

You could not find it on Royal Caribbean's site because they do not have it.

Don't use the search box at the top of the forum page; click on "advanced search" in that box, and use the advanced search that pops up. You'll get this informative thread, among others:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426212&highlight=bar+set+up

Celebrity DOES offer the in room set ups if you decide to cruise them some day...

Oh I have taken Celebrity also and LOVE them! - actually I pretty much love any cruise ;) but Infinity to Alaska was awesome!!

Archived