Sanctuary on Pacific Princess?

RS79

I am not sure about the Pacific Princess but I know that on the Royal Princess - just about identical ship - there was a Sanctuary. It was in front of the Gym and the Spa on Deck 9 forward. There is a hot tub up there as well. It was limited to about 10 couples.

Hope this helps. Our friends took the package for 26 days at $150 p.p.

Jennie

I am not sure about the Pacific Princess but I know that on the Royal Princess - just about identical ship - there was a Sanctuary. It was in front of the Gym and the Spa on Deck 9 forward. There is a hot tub up there as well. It was limited to about 10 couples.

Jennie

On the small ships it is called the Lotus Spa Private Sun Deck.

You can see pictures of it on the Tahitian/Ocean Princess at http://fp.caribill.com/ Select "Inside" on the bottom and look at pictures 030 and 031

Caribill,

It was definitely called the Sanctuary on our Royal Princess cruise which was only a few weeks ago in April/May.

Jennie

Guess they found a new marketing tool. Change the name.

Jennie

Are you sure of that price? That's the price for a 10 day cruise. It's $15 PP pd when booking for the whole cruise

Yes, I am positive. They paid $300 all up for the two of them. They were on a B2B and bought the Sanctuary package just before the first cruise ended in Papeete where we joined the ship. They were upset because a day or so into our cruise, a special package for the Sanctuary appeared in the Patter which was a lot cheaper than what they paid.

The cost on our cruise may have been cheaper for two reasons. One that is was a long cruise and the second reason being it was the final cruise of the Royal Princess.

Jennie

Archived