Diamond lounge access ios

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if we're all allowed access into Diamond Lounge as well as Concierge lounge if staying in a suite?

My Mum and I are diamond so know we're ok however my Son, Niece and Nephew are not diamond. We really like the diamond lounge with the full glass windows and hear IOS has an outdoor area which would be nice.

Thanks.

Lorraine.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if we're all allowed access into Diamond Lounge as well as Concierge lounge if staying in a suite?

My Mum and I are diamond so know we're ok however my Son, Niece and Nephew are not diamond. We really like the diamond lounge with the full glass windows and hear IOS has an outdoor area which would be nice.

Thanks.

Lorraine.

The card that admits you to the CL should also work in the DL door.

Hi,

Thanks.

Lorraine.

Hi Lorraine, if you are all staying in a suite (and this is GS and above) then you will all have access to the Concierge Lounge. During the hours of 5-8:30PM, the required age is 18 years and older.;)

For the Diamond Lounge, only you and your mum will have access since you are both Diamond Members.

just got off the IOS and agree with you about the diamond lounge but sadly suite members unless they are also Diamond are not eligible for this lounge only Concierge.

Say high to James in the diamond lounge and Mel in the Concierge or the No 10 as we say in shorthand.

Both Concierges have lists for who are eligible so no pulling the wool over their eyes.....and your picture as on your Sea pass.

Archived