cabin availablity

royal65

I'm booked on a Pacific Princess cruise in a double with balcony cabin. We've always had a mini with Princess and I'm having second thoughts about the more cramped cabin (it's 24 days) I took because of a big price difference. Nevertheless, I'm considering changing to a mini and would like to check specific cabin avaulabilty on the web site. I've done it in the past, but can't now figure out how to do it. It's possible when I did it previuosly it was on HAL and not Princess. Anyone know if it can be done and how?

No matter how many staterooms are available in a category, the Princess website will only show 6 at a time (no matter how many are available) or less (if that category is selling out). You can go down to the bottom and type in an actual cabin number if you would like and it will tell you if it's available or not.

Otherwise you either have to call Princess directly, or your TA to find out exactly what is left available for booking. ;)

Go the Princess website. Click on "Find and Compare Cruises" then click on "Search Cruises". Then choose your place of cruising, your ship, length of cruise, and month/year of cruise. When your sailing comes up click on the green "sign in" and fill in your info so you can see past passenger rates. Then follow through as if booking. When you see your fare, you can then click on cancel booking to get out.

Archived