Explorer of the Seas protein shakes/smooties?

Can you purchase protein shakes on the Explorer of the Seas?:)

No, I looked far and wide on our last cruise. My wife and I brought our own powder to "Shake" protein drinks ourselves, using bottled water and a shaker.

I did ask a few crew members and they said "yes", they do have them, but they didn't really know what I was talking about.

Unless someone knows something I don't.....

Rereading this again..... On Explorer of the Seas - definitely NO protein shakes or smoothies of the like anywhere on the ship/menus. You have the wrong ship for any food-stuff related to training! lol There is no juice bar. [altho you might find some simple powerade drinks in the gym]

Best bet- Bring Your Own.

:D:)

Rereading this again..... On Explorer of the Seas - definitely NO protein shakes or smoothies of the like anywhere on the ship/menus. You have the wrong ship for any food-stuff related to training! lol There is no juice bar. [altho you might find some simple powerade drinks in the gym]

It has nothing to do with training. It is the most important nutrient the body needs for energy, fat loss, healthy muscles and tissue, hair, nails, etc, etc.

I'm 60 years old and aim to get at least 80g a day.

I've never seen them in the gym either and my hubby & I have been gym rats on the cruises.

BYOP - Bring Your Own Powder :D

Archived