I AM "GO FOR LAUNCH" !!!

As they say in the space coast!! I am go for launch!! :D

I took a new position with a new company that I am starting April 1st, after being laid off due to hurricane damage here six months ago. Once I was finally chosen 2 weeks ago, I then had to wait for approval for my prepaid cruise vacation coming up June 5th, that I booked a year ago.

Was tough waiting for not only the new job, but to see if I could still keep my cruise!

Cheers!

Island Lady :)

Congrats on the new job! Make sure you still have enough time for us at CC or we'd really miss you!

Thanks Robyn!! :0

I will just be posting at night after work, instead of my "soon to end" leasure time during the day!! ;)

Cheers!

OOOOOH Island Lady I am so happy for you !!!!!

I have seen so many people near & dear to me struggle with finding employment. I just LOVE seeing the occasional happy ending. :D So I just have to say . . . CHEERS!

Merci beaucoup, La croisiere s'amuse!!! :D

It is a huge relief for me!! I just could not resist, and went out today to have a pedicure, nails done, hair, and attacked the stores for cruise clothes!! :D

Good thing my DH is understanding!! :eek:

I just LOVE your avatar!! Not only a cat lover, but the "voice" that goes with that one!! Eeeoowch, what a guy!! ;)

Cheers!

When you board you can catch launch in the Windjammer. Sometimes there will also be a dining room open.

-Monte

LOL!!! :D :D

I plan on it mbisson!! :D

Windjammer for embarkation day, (the day of my :eek: 50th birthday), then on to the dining room for launching the lunch on the other days!! ;)

Cheers!

Good news! I am very pleased for you....All the best for the new job and the upcomming cruise! :)

Thanks FC!!! :D

It was indeed a long time coming, and a nail biter to the end!! Time for celebration now!! :)

Cheers!

LOL!!! :D :D

(the day of my :eek: 50th birthday),

QUOTE]

I suffered through that indignity a few months ago. Within 2 days I was getting mail from AARP asking me to join. REALLY-this is not a joke.

My advise, when the cruise is over stay on the ship. Make them drag you off kicking and screaming. Oh and happy birthday.

-Monte

Congrats IL!!! Glad to hear the good news!!

Thanks, fellow Floridian!! :D

I am now looking forward to this cruise more than all of the many that have passed before, for good reason!! Victory is soooo sweet!!

Cheers!

Congratulations, neighbor! The storms have so many here still out of work so it's great to hear a good recovery story.

I hope your new job is equal to your last one, and most of all, start daydreaming about that upcoming cruise with renewed excitement!

Way to go and let the COUNTDOWN begin!

Congratulations, neighbor! The storms have so many here still out of work so it's great to hear a good recovery story.

I hope your new job is equal to your last one, and most of all, start daydreaming about that upcoming cruise with renewed excitement!

Way to go and let the COUNTDOWN begin!

Thanks neighbor!! :)

Huge relief as it was indeed the one I was waiting for. Same customers, larger territory, better quality wine. And also allowing me to "have my cake and eat it too" giving me the thumbs up to "re-start the countdown" to the cruise!! Yee-haa!!

When you hear the distinctive bellow on June 5th, of which I know you can hear it from your house, that will be me celebrating during sail-away!! ;) :D

Cheers!

What wonderful news and a great birthday gift. I hope you are going to celebrate like never before. You're not too old to "kick up your heels".... I'm a card carrying AARP member too. No better place to celebrate than on a cruise.

Thanks, shipknotshore!!

I most definitely am taking my dancing heels...I will be the one with the big smile on my face!! :)

Cheers!

:D Good-o, IslandLady....now we can have a grand M&M party. It wouldn't have been the same w/o one of the primary movers and shakers :>

Lea

Thanks SeaTrekkie!!!

I am looking forward to this cruise even more now, after almost having to cancel it, I am so thrilled to still be going!

"Sea" you on board!! :)

Cheers!

Archived