How to find price drops on NONgroup booking? Where r prices for individual cabins?

true45

billet,

I usually find the cruise myself & I don't ask alot of questions. Sometimes what the TA's say directly conflicts with my own experience on the ships. Sometimes they don't know company policy re upgrades and price changes and they argue with me until they find someone who will confirm what I know is true.

Sounds like cruise critic lol

WV Bill,

I also do have it in writing from Princess that if the price goes down you can get the lower price as long as b4 final payment. If after final payment but at least 1 wk b4 sailing, they give credit.

Is this true? Price drops will result in a credit after final payment?

Is this true? Price drops will result in a credit after final payment?

Price drops you are eligible for after final payment are usually done in the form of OBC. However, most of the time, these price drops are for new bookings only.

I went back & read the email again -- it said "honor price drops up to one week b4 sailing" -- but if in form of OBC after final payment, I wouldn't be disappointed -- there are tips etc. to be covered anyway.

Price drops you are eligible for after final payment are usually done in the form of OBC. However, most of the time, these price drops are for new bookings only.

Actually, on my last cruise, I did get a refund when the prices dropped way after final payment... $200.00 worth! Of course, that went straight to onboard spending... :p

Archived