Carnival or RC for 18+

Kruizer3

Looking to book something the last 2 weeks in August. Have a couple options on both Cruise Lines in terms of price, but I don't know which is a better ship in general for people My age . I am 25 and will be traveling with my father.

Please help.:(

RC ship that is in consideration (but need to book by 5pm est tonight to get quoted price) is Freedom of the Seas.

More input asap would be greatly appreciated !

Take Freedom of the Seas. You won't be sorry. Lots for people of all ages to enjoy.

"More alike" in what way? Isn't Carnival geared more towards the <18 crowd more-so than RC? I'm not saying you're wrong, but please be more detailed for me. (Or anyone in that matter who has experience with both ships cruising with Young Adults 18+ at times of sailing)

Edit :

Okay the two ships I am trying to choose from are;

Royal Caribbean Freedom OTS ; 7 Night Aug 28th

Carnival Freedom 8 Night Aug 27th

What I can only decipher for myself is that there seems to be a large gape in terms of member reviews on this site for the two ships.

Freedom OTS : 90% "loved it" with 546 reviews

Carnival Freedom : 81% "loved it" with 452 reviews

RCL's Freedom will have the surf zone where you can try to surf, and ice skating, though not much time for free skating. The pools on RCL are much more plentiful and much larger than on Carnival. I was on Voyager a step down from Freedom and it had inline skating with kids whizzing by and basketball and mini golf and lots to do outside.

Carnival freedom, one little pool which is standing room only and it will have one large slide, which is fun no doubt. Plus it will have a adults only pool vs the serenity area that RCL provides which is much much nicer.

This isnt to say I would necessarily pick the RCL cruise if it was a lot more expensive .. I go by price and if prices are within $100 I would pick RCL, but I have done 17 on Carnival just because its such a good bargain. You just asked which would be more fun, and we were not talking about $$$.

Archived