Room Configuration-Allure

I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether the bed is by the balcony or closet in 10692 on the Allure. I know it alternates but I'm not smart enough to figure it out.:o I appreciate the help!!!:D

Here is a site I saved with some layouts on the Oasis........

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1093515&page=15

We had our bed by the window and we found it was best, it is tight by the closet and sofa for a balcony cabin.

........and if you find the cabin in the listing that is closest to yours - 10696 - and know that the cabins alternate balcony-closet-balcony-closet-balcony-closet (etc), and realize that your cabin is two cabins away from that one, i.e., one cabin in between 10696 & 10692, and the listing says that 10696's bed is by the balcony, then you realize that YOUR cabin will have the bed by the balcony.

:)

........and if you find the cabin in the listing that is closest to yours - 10696 - and know that the cabins alternate balcony-closet-balcony-closet-balcony-closet (etc), and realize that your cabin is two cabins away from that one, i.e., one cabin in between 10696 & 10692, and the listing says that 10696's bed is by the balcony, then you realize that YOUR cabin will have the bed by the balcony.

:)

Thanks Merion!!!! I knew their was a list out there but I could never figure it out (or didn't have the patience to). I had a bed by the balcony on our last cruise and really enjoyed it.

Archived