Coffee on Oasis??

When we sailed on Freedom last fall, I loved getting the complimentary Seattle's Best coffee in the Cafe Promenade...I must've stopped in there at least four times a day. My favorite thing to do first thing in the morning while everyone was sleeping was to run up to the Cafe Promenade, fix my cup of coffee, grab a vanilla danish and read my Kindle or people watch on the Promenade.

Is there a Seattle's Best coffee station in the Cafe Promenade (or Park Cafe) onboard Oasis? I know I've read that there's a (for pay) Starbucks on Allure, but I haven't found what type of complimentary coffee is offered on Oasis, or if there are little complimentary coffee stations set up in either of the two cafes similar to what was on Freedom??

Is there a Seattle's Best coffee station in the Cafe Promenade?....

Yes and IMO, it's the best coffee on the ship. Love being able to help myself and make it how I want it - add a little water if it's too strong. ;)

This board is how I found out about the coffee thermoses in the CP, when we first went on Explorer in 2006! So thankful for all the good advice here.

Archived