Do they still serve sushi?

CaptainG

I haven't been on a Celebrity ship for a couple of years and just booked the Summit for this December. I always looked forward to the sushi bar in the evening.

Do they still do that?

Thanks,

Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe it is only in the evenings starting around 5pm when the buffet gears up for a more casual alternate dinning option that sushi is offered? It is fresh made in front of you and they have several different varieties. From what I hear, and I am no sushi expert by a long shot, that it is 'average' in quality, but I loved it and had it every night on my last cruise!

You are correct -- it is only in the evenings, during "cocktail hour" more or less.

I had late dinner seating on my last cruise and enjoyed the sushi as a warm-up for the big meal, but due to some medical issues have to eat much earlier now and will most likely use the lido buffet as my main meal each night. I loved the stir fry as well. Lots of great options up there.

On Equinox, I was treated during an Elite members event, to 2 delicious signature rolls. They were called Celebrity Roll and Solstice Roll and were available in the specialty restaurant. Thinking about it now, I am wondering if they are also available at the nightly sushi offerings on other ships. Anyone know?

Archived