twin beds???

only1deejay

SO... I booked a balcony room with twin beds, its gonna be me (guy), and my best friend from high school (guy).

can someone tell me if twin beds in a balcony room are spaced abit, I dont want to be like the movie with steve martin and john candy, sharing a bed with my friend. thanks.:)

also, can we request a room with bunk beds??? do they have rooms setup like this??

SO... I booked a balcony room with twin beds, its gonna be me (guy), and my best friend from high school (guy).

can someone tell me if twin beds in a balcony room are spaced abit, YES with a table/dresser between them. I dont want to be like the movie with steve martin and john candy, sharing a bed with my friend. thanks.:)

also, can we request a room with bunk beds??? Princess does not have singles with bunkbeds do they have rooms setup like this?? NO!!!

Ciao for now!!!

Lots of room in between beds - no need to worry about that! Don't freak out if you walk into the cabin and you see a queen bed. Several times they've forgotten to split them apart despite my booking twin beds. Just tell your steward and he'll take care of it! Have a great cruise!

Have Princess mark you reservation for twin beds. If you find that it is a queen bed, ask your cabin attendant (when he introduces himself) to change to twin. He will do this when he does his evening turn down service.

Our stateroom attendant changed the beds from double to twins pretty quickly after asking him. But instead of putting the 2 bedside cabinets between the beds, he placed one in the middle and one against the wall, so we moved it ourselves. Made a big difference to the amount of floor space we had.

Archived